Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The whole experience was good. I wasn't looking for party and I managed to stay way although other people seemed to were having fun. I just didn't like the curtains in the room, coz seems like they were there for ages. Also, too many stairs. Not good depending on the luggage you're carrying.

The Bunkroom

Chester, England

Best place i've been in a while!

Unplugged Hostel Pocitos

Montevideo, Uruguay

It is dirty. Somebody thought it'd be a good idea to put some acoustic isolation on the rooms... well, it wasn't. That thing is full of dust! The bathrooms are also terrible! First, they aren't enough. If somebody is taking shower, you can't used for other matters. Secound, they are just dirty and incompleted... The common room and the bar are OK, no problems with those. Nothing to do around the hostel too. The staff could be ok, if there wasn't one who stayed outside all the time.

The Ritz by Hostel Inn

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Did not like the place, found it kind of dark... It was clean. Although I didn't like the toilets. Not sure if I liked the staff, coz I didn't need them!

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

The evening staff was not very friendly to me. The morning staff was better. As I stayed during Oktoberfest, this may explain the lack of kindness and it definitely explains the high price. Even though, I definitely recommend this hostel and intent to stay there again, if I ever go back to Munich.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Good hostel. Didnt find nice people while I stayed there, but that`s not up to the hostel...

Everything is really clean. Staff is ready to help and you have everything you want from a Hostel, including a bar!! I strongly recommend this hostel to everybody. It is probably the best place I ever booked!

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

It is a great hostel, which I really recomend to everyone.

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The problem in this hostel is that there is no reception. So, if you need some information at 6:00 am, you won't get it. If you need any kind of help, with the city sights, you won't get it. The kids that take care of the hostel are well-intended, but it seems to me that they just don't know what they are doing at all...

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The best place to stay EVER! Highly recommend!

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

It is a little far from the city centre. It wasnt a good environment to make friends but it is a nice place to stay if you are not alone.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great place to stay!

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great staff. Really next to Temple bar, which helps when you don't know where to go. Looking forward to stay there again!