Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 27

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Hostel 64 Osaka, Osaka, Japan
24th Aug 2014

My partner and I had a fantastic stay here, absolutely wonderful.

Boomerang Hotel, Luxor, Egypt
4th Feb 2013

The hostel is very nice, clean, value for money, and the staff are very helpful. The breakfast is not included and is 15 egyptian pound, but is a buffet and is completely worth it. We hired bikes from the hostel for 15 egyptian pound and rode around the West Bank for a day, which was incredible. Highly recommend this hostel.

Brothers Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
6.3
27th Jan 2013

Hostel is technically nice (clean, good location, cheap) but do NOT fall for their overpriced, tourist-trapping tour around Egypt's main sites (Giza, desert. Aswan, Luxor). We fell for it, due to the Manager's persuasive skills, and deeply regret it. The tour is disorganised, extremely over-priced, and you are guaranteed to feel uncomfortable. This is what we experienced. The only good thing about the hostel is Ehab, who works the day shift and is a genuine and kind person.

Rocky Mountain Hotel, Petra, Jordan
20th Jan 2013

I don't think you'll find a better hotel in Wadi-Musa than Rocky Mountain. My girlfriend and I had a fantastic stay here. Jane, the manager, was kind and very helpful. She packed lunches for us for our day trips to Petra, drove to Petra early in the morning, and, on our last day, made breakfast for us at 5.40am as we had a bus to catch to Wadi-Rum at 6. Highly recommended.

Jordan Tower Hostel, Amman, Jordan
18th Jan 2013

The manager of Jordan Tower Hostel was fantastic. EgyptAir lost my bag and he rang up Amman airport baggage service and made enquiries at to the whereabouts of my bag. They found it and he organised a driver for me to collect within the hour. The hostel is great, with a large common area and fantastic breakfast and coffee. We did the Dead Sea tour which was hassle-free and a lot of fun. There were plenty of tours to do. Highly recommended.

Falcon Cave Suites, Goreme, Turkey
12th Jan 2013

Had a great stay, couldn't pass on a jacuzzi. Booked the green tour with them, was very good, and a hot air balloon ride which was the highlight. Both tours were booked through the friendly guy behind the computer, lovely guy and their hilarious pet dog. Room was warm, and very nice and cave-like. Breakfast was good, hostel located close to everything and wi-fi in the rooms. can't beat it.

Artemis Hotel, Selcuk, Turkey
8th Jan 2013

The guys at Artemis Hotel were fantastic. They helped my girlfriend and I book our day trips to Ephesus and Pamukkale, both of which I highly recommend. Common area was the highlight with an amazing heater and the best buffet breakfast I had in Turkey. Couldn't ask for better value, would definitely recommend.

Stray Cat Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
6.0
3rd Jan 2013

The room I stayed in had the appearance of a prison cell. It was very small, cold, with the heater making odd clunking sounds throughout the night. The bathroom on our level had no soap and to flush the toilet you had to hold in down for 30 seconds. My girlfriend and I saw some of the other rooms, one other private, and a dorm, and they looked much, much nicer than ours so maybe we just got unlucky. The location is good, and it is cheap. Breakfast is OK.

Pembroke House Toronto, Toronto, Canada
3.3
12th Nov 2011

I've stayed in many hostels. I've never written a review before because I've never felt the need. Yet after staying four nights at Pembroke House Hostel, I want people to know that this hostel is terrible. The staff (one guy) is, albeit really nice, utterly clueless as to what is going on. The kitchen had very few utensils, the room's were dirty, there was dried blood on my sheets! There are over 14 rooms and my brother and I were the only ones there! Very dull stay, you can do better.

Hi, i am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay but there are a few things id like to address in your review: first of all, our kitchen is fully equipped, if you opened the drawers and cabinets you would find what you needed. secondly, we can gurantee that there were no blood stains on your sheets, it was only after you stayed at our hostel that there were blood stains, we had to throw out the bed sheets as they were unusable. and third, you were not the only ones staying at our hostel, just because you did not see anyone doesnt mean that it was empty. Our hostel is usually quiet because people are usually out during the day.