Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 41

• Germany, Female, 31-40
O de Casa Hostel Bar, Sao Paulo, Brazil
6th Jan 2015

I stayed for quite a long time as I liked the friendly atmosphere. It's a clean and social hostel with a beautiful green entrance area and a hostel bar where you can meet easily other travelers. It's in a safe, central location and the most entertaining area of Sao Paulo. The owner and the staff was super friendly and very helpful. There were some things which needed improvement but the owner is solving it and welcoming advises of the guests. I loved my stay and would always come back.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Hostel & Pousada Casa Coco Verde, Jericoacoara, Brazil
29th Jan 2014

I stayed 5 days and loved it! The place and dorms are very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful and organizes everything, the breakfast is the best I had, the social area is comfortable and I meet a lot of other travellers. Thanks for the great time!

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
7.7
28th May 2011

The hostel is very well located...close to everything like the bus station, shops which are 24 hours open and also the clubs are not too far away. The hostel has a very nice kitchen with a social area where it's very easy to meet other travelers but also the bar is a very sociable place. The staff was very friendly and the rooms are clean...except our toilet did smell very bad and there was not mirror in the bath room.

Mendoza Backpackers, Mendoza, Argentina
5.3
3rd Mar 2011

My bad rating is to be caused by the former hostel manager and the unreliable reservation system! Those two problems create me and some other guests lots of trouble with the Mendoza Backpackers. ... The manager was very arrogant and inefficient with no manager or service skills. The staff had to take the blame for the problems he was responsible for. ...The reservation system seems to be a big problem in this hostel as a lot of guests and I had to leave the hostel rapidly. We assumed that the 'hostelworld' reservations get preferred to gain more ratings. My first reservation was not via hostelworld. The hostel is quite clean but at the time I was staying, our toilet was broken and the shower for two days blocked....the manager did not care about it but luckily the staff was very helpful and tried to do their best to make things work again. This hostel has a highly potential if the mentioned manager is not around and if a reservation without 'hostelworld' would be reliable as well. Thanks to the other staff of the Mendoza Backpackers as they were very helpful and handling the service business excellent.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
22nd Dec 2010

One of the best hostels I ever stayed! I have no critic at all and I highly recommend this hostel!

Jovitas Hostel, Cali, Colombia
7.3
10th Sep 2010

It's a nice Hostel. The hostel itself and the rooms are a bit small. It can be quite loud early in the morning depending on how busy the hostel is. Anyway I would recommend it.

Tiger Paw Hostel, Medellin, Colombia
7.7
5th Aug 2010

The Staff was very friendly in kind of service but not when we had to solve problems with the lost Backpack. !Don´t leave your bags in the front area as a lot of things got stolen when we were there! The hostel is located in the party area Zona Rosa but in a quiet side street. The next metro station is quit far away if you like to get around Medellin. The atmosphere in the hostel is nice but not awesome. The rooms are very clean and every bed has a big locker which is good for safety reasons. The