Reviews: Yadda

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Easily one of the best hostels Ive ever stayed in. I would argue that this might be more like a second home. Javier, the owner is one of the nicest people Ive ever met. Beds are comfortable, security is top notch, atmosphere is perfect. Not a party hostel, a place to relax. Amazing hangout area with many movies, etc. Location is the only complaint if any but its still 10 min walk from the Plaza. Stay here, I promise you wont regret it! Mark P.

Rad place, expecially if you love to surf! Dorms can get a but musky but this is not a big deal. Staff is very friendly, location is great, food is delicious. I would recommend this to anyone!

Loki del Mar

Mancora, Peru

Looking for one hell of a party, stay here. Just remember, Lokis attract a certain backpacker so youve been warned!

Hostal Transilvania

Banos, Ecuador

Wow, stay on the top floor and get an amazing view! Staff was incredible, amazing breakfast. Security couldve been better but dont worry about that. My only compaint is the dorm room smelled like the bathroom at times but this comes and goes. I would recomend this place to anyone, stay here!

Hostel Revolution

Quito, Ecuador

Fantastic hostel, would recommend this place to anyone. Location is excellent, very clean, almost like home. The staff is very friendly and even put on the Super Bowl for us to watch. Atmosphere is cool, not crazy party but easy to take out into the city. My only complain if any is the floor boards make soooo much noise so its hard to be quiet, haha!

Park Life Hostel

Popayan, Colombia

Wonderful hostel plain and simple. One of the neatest hangout movie area Ive ever seen. Its based on the side of an ancient church and has a wonderful atmosphere. Great place to undwind, amazing staff, highly recommend.

The Alchemist Hostel

Taganga, Colombia

Owned by a Brother and Sister. Hands down one of the best hostels Ive stayed in during my travels. They were so welcoming and friendly. Everything was very simple and kept clean. There is a nice kitchen and hangout area. It is literally 300 meters from the beach. I would recommend this place to anyone, best price and atmosphere!

Truly a chill place! It was my first stop in South America and the staff was more than friendly. I dont speak a lot of Spanish but managed to get by. There were a lot of Spanish speakers here but everything was great! Excellent location, free lemonade, great staff! If I had to complain about anything it would be the lockers were very small but not a big deal!

Hotel Haveli

Jaisalmer, India

Hands down, top 3 best value for money accomodation Ive stayed in during my travels. Expecially in a place like India, I couldnt have asked for a better place. the staff, the location, the prices were amazing. I highly recommend this place and to book a tour. I looked around at prices and they worked with me. STay here!

Amar Niwas Guesthouse

Jodhpur, India

WHat a pleasure to stay in a place such as this. I can speak highly of this place because I had a fantastic time. Its family oriented with a picture perfect view of the ancient city. The location is in the quiet part of the city and the facilities are great. I will be back and would recommend this place to anyone. If you get a chance, talk to the owners, they are both well educated and love to speak about the happenings in the world.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

STayed here a total of 11 days! The staff here is simply amazing! The free fruit, coffee, and tea is a great touch. Excellent location and tour prices. Just shop around for the cheapest tour and they will try to work with you. The dorm is a great way to meet people and always clean. I would recommend this place and Hanoi to anyone coming to this fantastic city. I will be back!

Garden Village Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

You get what you pay for. One of the cheapest hostels Ive stayed at but the atmosphere is amazing! You will meet great people but dont expect Merriot facilities. My room was a tin hut but it comes with a mosquito net. The main road is a short 5 minute walk away. Its the best value for money in Siem Reap, no doubt!

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

BED BUGS!! I hate rating poorly but his was one of the worst hostels I've stayed in. Maybe I'm an exception but I was looking forward to it due to he high ratings. They lost my booking upon arrival but I can deal with that. They 'fit' me in... Coolest part is the people you meet and price you pay. Facilities are average, I woke up covered in bed bugs and slept outside, no staff at night, gave me a refund(wouldn't have paid) and I left a day early. Location is average, disappointed!

A Little Bird 2 Guest House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Only problem is the location because its outside of the old city. Great staff and very clean. Security kind of sucks but they give you a small locker. It was all Asians when I was there which is fine but if you're looking to meet other backpackers his isn't the place. The other hostel from this company is inner city and where all the backpackers stay. It looks a bit more dirty but more fun!

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel! Very clean, great staff, great security. I met awesome people and the movie room is great when you're hungover... The only problem is location but even that isn't that bad. I would stay here again and the price is awesome! The other lub d is nicer and better location but its more expensive. Great place!

MrLocal Dorm Rooms

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

This is a party hostel. It's very dirty but what do you expect? You're paying to meet cool people and you will! Price is good but down the street for cheaper you can find a quiet guest house for 50 baht less and much cleaner. They want you go barefoot in bathrooms which is crazy, this place isn't clean. If you want to party to here. If you want to chill in a clean place, don't.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

As far as value for money this is the best hostel I've stayed a in the world! Almost like a hotel with backpackers. So clean, bar on roof was amazing although it was closed, location is perfect! Best food street just a block away and night market is 5 min walk.

THIS IS A PARTY HOSTEL. Now that you know please don't complain when you can't sleep because of the loud music, wear ear plugs. That being said, awesome hostel! Great location and very clean. Most of the staff is cool but the Asian lady at night can be a pain. I don't blame her, the music is loud! Best breakfast ive had in Asia and its free! No lockers in rooms, beds are pods with curtains. Nice for privacy but hard to be social.

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Awesome hostel! It's not the biggest place but the owner will show you a great time! I left early because my plans changed and they gave me a refund less than 24 hrs notice. Very clean, great lockers and excellent environment. The owner will take you out to bar street and tell you where to eat! Staff is amazing as well. Was very happy and will stay here again when I return to kl!

Awesome hostel! No complaints! Very clean, great security, good vibe. Very to find AFTER you find the first time. Can be confusing at first because directions blow but great location on shopping street. Also, cafe is a bit expensive but you can go down the street and find great food! Would stay here again

Overall no complaints! If there was one issue it would be location and directions to hostel but even that was fairly easy. Good security, great little bar, awesome character! Would stay here again! Met some great people who I'm still traveling with one month later!

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

There's a reason this was one of the top hostels in Asia. It's like a hotel really. Great security, good staff, super clean! I did the tour for soldiers and it rocked! The only thing I'd say is the cafe is a bit expensive. Go across the street for the best noodles you will ever eat for 8 yuan!!!!! I'd stay here again, he'll I'd live here!

Was a good hostel. Not fantastic but was good. The lockers are very cheap and can be pulled away from the wall. Otherwise very clean and staff is good! There are a lot of Chinese that stay here so if you're English speaking he prepared to practice! Super nice but a bit annoying if you're trying to relax. I would recommend this place!

365 Inn

Beijing, China

I've traveled all over the world and this was one of the best hostels I ever stayed at! They literally clean the bathrooms every few hours... I met some life long friends, excellent location to everything, and fantastic staff. Only cons are the bar is a bit expensive for china but decent food. Also there are older people there and they complain about the noise... Give me a break you knew what you were getting into when you stayed at a hostel. Anyways, stay here, you will love it!

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

For Switzerland, this place is as cheap as it gets! Nothing fancy, just the basic necessities. Its very clean and provides everything you need. The staff is very nice and helpful but this isnt the place for fun. Its on a very busy entertainment street in the old district but expect to pay 25 frank for a cocktail...

Overall a good Hostel. Some of the staff sneaky and you cant really tell their motive. They helped me with obtaining a train ticket (The hardest thing to to in Egypt) but overcharged me like 100 pounds. Clean hostel, very unique, cheap, go for it!

Wake UP! Cairo Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Great Hostel! Cairo is dirty but this hostel has the best view. It is up 7 floors which is a pain but take the the sketch elevator. Close to Museum and the staff is very friendly. Cheap and clean.

Dina's Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Pros: Hostel has great location Staff is very friendly Cheap Cons: HOOOOT, no ac in dorms mosquito's ate me alive Not that fun

Hey, thanks for your review! Sorry to hear the dorm room was too hot for you. We will be putting AC in soon. As for the mosquitoes, there is something to plug into the wall so they don't bother you. Once you plug it into the outlet the mosquitoes are gone in no time. Hope to see you again soon! Best, Dina

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

By far one of the best hostel's Ive stayed in. Security lockers in every room, great location. The staff is awesome and will show you a great time in Prague. The people there are all chill and its very clean. Highly recommend!

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

This is a fairly good hostel. The pool side lounge is amazing! If you get the dorms prepare for being grungy and cleaning up in the ocean. I had the 2 person shack and it was alright. The staff is pretty cool except for a few who are on power trips. Its on one of the best islands in the world so it has to be fun! They have a bus every hour or so that will take you into town. You can walk to paradise beach.

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

When I was here the subway was shut down and the bar was as well. So no fun what so ever but I can see it being fun. The staff doesnt really care but they will help. It is clean and the location is alright. They sent me to a sister hostel for party and that was awesome.