Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

It'll be one of the worst hostels you'll ever say at but you'll still probably stay here because it's one of the cheapest In the area (not to say that it's cheap).

yes yupp are right yuo were the most nsignificant preople we met this week we do remember of you;

Hostel Turku

Turku, Finland

Nice enough hostel but it's more of a family hostel as there is literally no atmosphere. Not ideal for a lone traveller

Nice enough hostel, just that the atmosphere was dead. Plus found it odd how you have I share shower room with another person? Strange. Nonetheless good hostel with AMAZING views. About 15min bus ride to city centre.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

This is a hotel with dorms, NOT a hostel. There is no atmosphere. The common room is actually just the foyer area. Plus I thought the staff were pretty unhelpful

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Really enjoyed my stay here. Large common room and spacious kitchen. Big dorms as well. Couldn't ask for more!!

Slottsskogens Youth Hostel

Gothenburg, Sweden

More of a family hostel if anything!! Atmosphere was literally dead. Rooms were pretty neat but there's no lockers. Kitchen was really good though. Staff news to be a bit more friendly too.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

No lockers in rooms. Rooms are practically bunks in an otherwise empty room. Pretty basic. Facilities are OK, but shared between genders. Kitchen was too small and dirty most of the time. Also, don't be fooled by the 'free dinner' - it's only for 3 tables (Aprox. 20-30 people). Still offers OK value for money.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Don't think I've actually stayed at a better hostel. Location is only a short metro ride away to all the main sites, or a 20-30min walk (depending on how fast you walk).

Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

Only two cons with this place: 1) girls may not like the shared facilities with men (both toilets and showers), but Im a guy so I didn't care 2) I think the check-in security was a bit slack, they need to take a copy of the ID or at least visually see it themselves. Other than that - this was a really really good hostel. Loved my stay here!!!

Thank you for your fair review. The day you were here it was the first time since our opening 1,5 years ago that things had been stolen from our customers. It made us realize as well we have to tighten our check-in security. At the moment we are already experimenting with taking copies of the ID’s, as you suggested. We hope that this measure – in combination with our security cameras and our key card access system – will discourage people with bad intentions even more in the future.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Think this hostel was pretty poor. Staff were unfriendly. Renovations were going on and half the facilities were out of use. Atmosphere was dead. Shared facilities (fix in terms of multiple genders). Wouldn't recommend.

Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

Two massive cons: it's an unmanned hostel and the only facility is a kitchen. That means there's no bar or 'chill out' area so it's not exactly ideal for lone travellers. Other than that, can't flaw this hostel - especially the location, you won't be able to beat it.

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Loved loved LOVED this hostel. Great staff, great homey sort of feel and great place to relax and get in synch with the relaxed rotterdam lifestyle. Huge thanks to Sara (one of the staff) who made my trip to rotterdam even better :)

The Court Hostel

First thing we saw when we got there was a cockroach on the pillow. But after that the cleanliness was OK, except for the bathrooms. We had a double room which we labelled the 'shoe box' because of it's size. The rooms were far too hot up the top and the staff were not friendly at all (expcept for the night-shift guy). Additional comments; Breakfast was pretty good; TV in room did not work; It was good to have a sink in the room; good location. I would only recommend staying for 1-2 nights.