Corner Hostel Malta, Sliema, Malta
11th Oct 2014

I enjoyed my stay in Corner Malta Hostel, which was a clean, friendly place with a great location. The bathroom facilities could use a small update, but aside from that it was really nice, I recommend it.

Santa Martha Hostel, Gozo, Malta
7th Oct 2014

My stay in Santa Martha Hostel was nice - the place was clean and Mrs Maria was really helpful. The room (I had a single private room) had enough space to be comfortable. The kitchen was ok, however I didn't use it much so I don't really have an opinion. There were a few minor problems, some more, some less annoying. Generally the place has a specific architecture which makes you hear absolutely EVERYONE, both in other rooms, as well as on the streets, which was pretty annoying at night.

Corner Hostel Malta, Sliema, Malta
28th Sep 2014

The hostel was really nice, with great, helpful staff and a nice common kitchen. The location was also great - close enough to the main street of Sliema, far enough not to be annoyed by the traffic. It would be nice if the reception was open 24/7, which would make a backpackers life easier. Some of the facilities were a little worn-out and it was hard to take a shower without spilling water all over the bathroom. Aside from that - really nice :)

Hostella Female Only, Rome, Italy
7th Oct 2013

My stay at Hostella was amazing! I had doubts about the neighbourhood, not in terms of beauty, but safety - I heard that Roma Termini was not a great place to be near. However that was ridiculous - the place was good, close to evreything and still cheap enough. The staff was very nice and helpful, the rooms clean and comfortable and the breakfast was so good (freshly baked brioches every morning, yum!). I met some nice girls there, great companions. I would stay there again for sure :)

PLUS Florence, Florence, Italy
4th Oct 2013

My stay at Plus Florence was really nice - it had comfy rooms, clean bathrooms and the location was very comfortable, close to everything important. The hostel bar was really noisy at night - I don't have any trouble falling asleep, however this might me a problem to some people. The staff at the check-in desk, while really nice, consists of too few people which leads to huge waiting lines.

PLUS Florence, Florence, Italy
1st Oct 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Plus Florence Hostel - it had a great location, near everything important. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the facilities new. It did occasionally get really loud, due to the bar in the hostel, so it might get annoying sometimes, when you're trying to fall asleep. However, let's be honest - it's a hostel, these things happen and I'd be a b*tch to complain about it. My only real complain - the hostel had visibly to few people in the office desk staff!

Manena Hostel, Genoa, Italy
29th Sep 2013

The hostel was really great - it was located in the very center of the old town, near all of the sites worth seeing. It was safe and clean. I slept in a 12-person mixed dorm, which is a lot of people, however it never bothered me - the room was big and you could just fall asleep without being interrupted; I can see how this might be a problem for some people though. The staff was really nice and they offered a sightseeing tour for the hostel guest, which was a nice touch. All in all I recommend!

6.6
28th Sep 2013

I only stayed there for one night, so I might not be the best judge here. I though the hostel was ok - no more, no less. I mean, the staff was nice, the hostel was pretty clean (although the bathroom wasn't, but that might be my roommates' fault, not the cleaning staff's). The "breakfast included" part was a nice touch though, made it good value for money. As for the security - the room had a lock, obviously, however my locker didn't close, that was a downside.

3rd May 2012

Wombats City Hostel Vienna was a great place to stay, especially if - after a day of sightseeing - you like to come back to a clean room and comfy bed. I've used the breakfast buffet once, but it was great - also good value for money, so it's worth paying the additional 4 Euro. I had a small problem with my room - I was put in a room where all the beds were already taken, but it was a customer's fault, not the staff's - the problem was quickly solved. All in all I had a great time there :)

7.3
7th Oct 2011

International Student Center is a good place to stay if you want a clean room and bathroom where you can crash while in New York. The hostel itself is average in character, but you don't really go to New York to sit in a hostel, right? So for the excellent location it's worth the pretty small price you pay. I recommend it :)

• Poland,
7.7
13th Nov 2010

The location was amazing, right in the centre of Montmartre; the staff was helpful, the place mostly clean, the breakfast very tasty. One bad thing - it's November and the rooms were completely cold, which was a huge problem considering that our clothes were damp from the constant rain and we couldn't dry them at all. But apart from that our stay was ok.