Reviews: sharonchiam

Location: Malaysia, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Girassol Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I can't express by words how much i like this hostel. The manager Lucas was amazing. I am not sure one of the guy name but he just started the day I arrived there which was on the 17th July 2014. Both of them were so helpful. I wish I could stay longer at the hostel but too bad I got to fly off the next day. It changes my view of Sao Paolo. I don't like Sao Paolo at all when I first arrived there but after staying in Girassol Hostel I actually like it there.

Samba Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I want to mention specialty to the staff Anes and Fillip if i didn't get it wrong. They were both great staff friendly and helpful.

Açaí Hostel Salvador

Salvador, Brazil

It was great to stay in this hostel. The owner Francesco was really helpful especially when you have some trouble when you have to make phone call and with the communication difficulties in South America they staff were always there for help. Again Francesco was really a good help during my stay. Thank so much.

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

Great place to stay and great location.

Hostel Park Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Staff were really nice. Location was great apart from the hostel are really old.

GreenHouse Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

One of the best hostel that I have stayed. Staff was amazing. Breakfast was so good with so many different choices. They even cooked lunch and dinner which you have to pay and its worth paying to try local foods. If it is your first time travelling in South America you won't have idea what to order.

Guest House Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

My experienced in Kyoto Guest House was amazing. Staff were really friendly.. Location are great too and would really recommend this hostel. Will definitely stay there again if I ever visit Kyoto again.

JGH Tokyo

Tokyo, Japan

What you pay is what you get. If you stay for short time I don't recommend this hostel. Its far from Tokyo and quite difficult to find. Very small space.

CheQinn

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel, convenient, clean and safe. Will stay there again next time.

Frendz Resort Boracay

Boracay Island, Philippines

Really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Staff are very friendly and bed is actually quite comfortable. Just one thing if there is hot shower it could be better

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

Great location and value for money.

Feel At Home