Central Station

Milan, Italy

bellissimo, costa poco, ed e' in una posizione bellissima, i propietari cinesi sono gentilissimi, ed e' P U L I T I S S I M O , l'unica cosa che nella doccia usciva poca acqua :)

• 8th Mar 2014

Corti├žo Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

it was very near copacabana, we went on foot everytime because Rio's subway is very expensive, it was so clean that we smelled cleaning products all the time :) it's small, the colours of the place are so beautiful, you can cook, you have lockers, and there are four bathrooms, it's so lovely, outside the streets has a magical ambiance, it's very nice

• 19th Apr 2013

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

it was just perfect... the view from the windows.... the roommates.... the rececptionist (a very sexy blonde guy) haha and very cheap, the shower was delicious, very warm, the beds were comfortable, and we could cook there, perfect for us, ( we are kind of poor hahaha ) it was amazing... :) i would definetly go back to Krakow just to stay there again := )

• 21st Jan 2013

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

They don't speak english well. Internet too expensive. And breakfast not the best. There are not lockers. And to rent the sheets you have to pay a lot, anyway not bad if you only want to sleep.

• 1st Apr 2012

Vintage Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

the guy in the reception had a very poor english!

• 28th Oct 2010

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

it was very nice, but they were out of lockers for me :(

• 14th Aug 2010