Taiwan Hostel Happy Family, Taipei, Taiwan
23rd Aug 2013

Just one thing I don't like - location, or maybe to be more specific - how unvisible hostel is. I was walking around for half an hour before some good people walked with me just to the door I passed several Times. But I was repaid by great owner (can't remember his name). He is very helpful, caring, and really would like to make your stay as good as possible. :D will recommend for sure

7.7
15th Jul 2013

Very nice people, very nice atmosphere, but location - very far from station, needed to walk pretty long way. There were problems with internet connection at the first night, what made a pretty big fuss between people. But next night was ok.

Cabosu House Beppu Hamayu, Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan
12th Jul 2013

The biggest problem is with founding the place - I needed to take a taxi, from the very first time during 2 week trip! It's cool that you can feel more oI realy have a keen memory from conversation with stuff. I like an idea of volunteering at this hostel, and so do they I guess. ;) And, even when I was getting late, they left the little note on the doorway for me, just with door code and info about when I can check-in if I will be really late.

Aoshima Guest House Hooju, Miyazaki, Japan
11th Jul 2013

It was the best place EVER! Great owners, who were waiting for me till the very late, and we had a very nice chat. The room I was given was huge, and just for me, since no one else arrived. You have coffee-tea facilities in the room, good internet connection, can make laundry, and it's pretty close to beach and temple (I was just for a temple, so location for me was perfect), and just near station. Really good spot.

7.1
10th Jul 2013

Had some little problem with finding the spot, but still, good location. Place have everything you need if you are staying for one night, but probably staying longer may be not so comfortable. Bad thing - just one shower. Good thing - laundry room.

Nagasaki Kagamiya, Nagasaki, Japan
9th Jul 2013

Bad things about the place is pretty far from station (but still, easy to reach by tramway) and only one shower available, but instead - place has a nice atmosphere, manager is a very easy-going guy, and place is soooo clean and neat. Reall liked this one-night stay :D

Jingolmok Guesthouse, Daegu, South Korea
2nd Jul 2013

Very nice lady owns this place, and it is nicely organised. Pretty near from subway station, and very close to everything you need in Daegu.

ABC Guset House, Seoul, South Korea
24th Feb 2013

I really love ajumma who is a holder of this Guesthouse! She is so nice and hospitable that You can start loving this place because just of her (even if she is speaking just a litte English, it's not such a huge problem). Atmosphere here is very nice, great people are coming here, and location - marvelous (it's close to metro station, Incheon Limousine Bus stop, and there are plenty of shops all around. Also, it's very quiet here, so You can really rest.