• England, Couple, 25-30
Riad Layla Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
7.7
9th Feb 2014

This is a young, funky-looking riad in a good location with a lovely roof terrace, wifi and fab breakfasts served on the terrace. Perhaps on the pricy side and one downer for me was no door on toilet/bathroom in our double room. And no sheet on the mattress! The staff were helpful though, sorted out a trip to the public hammam and a second night in the neighbouring riad when we hadn't booked. I'd recommend this place for young travellers, the dorm room looked nice too.

@Hua Lamphong, Bangkok, Thailand
6.6
18th Jul 2013

Good place to stay for the location (close to MRT station and main train station). Reasonably cheap for me to have a single private room with en suite which I wanted before my flight home to the UK. Not much of a social vibe although I wasn't looking for that myself. The room was basic but had air conditioning and free water in the fridge, and a TV. Only down side was that I was woken up by french people speaking really loud in the corridor outside my room at midnight on the last night...

Hostel Bekuo San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica
6.6
10th Mar 2013

Stayed here our first night in Costa Rica. Found it a little odd... No lock on our dorm room, one of the staff members kept walking in the room and using the bathroom - dont know why. Garden and kitchen nice, beds a little basic and didnt feel too clean. Nice and quiet though in the evening so if you want somewhere cheap to kip for a night it's not the worst place.

A-Inn, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6.0
3rd Oct 2011

A good place to stay on a budget, right near the metro to get around HK and in a great place for shopping with the ladies market two mins away. Room was fine, air conditioning and en suite but no communal area so might not suit a solo traveller. Waiting for the lift was slightly annoying but the staff on ground floor were really nice.