Le Clos d’Alesia

Paris, France

There is no WiFi. Towels seem very old and have marks on them (that I suppose wouldn't wash out any more). our room wasn't hoovered and there was dust and hair on carpet especially around the edges and behind the door. There were light bulbs missing in light fittings in the room that they didn't provide even when we asked for them soon after we arrived.

• 28th Dec 2013

Arkadas Pansiyon

Pamukkale, Turkey

Little family run business. Room was cold in winter.We slept wearing coats.AC/heater wasn't working, but they provided hot water for shower.We stayed in a double en-suit room and joked about the bathroom bing fit for a penguin!Husband was upset when we went back to hostel around 11pm 'because' that was passed bed time!Free breakfast and chai is good.Husband runs and arranges 2 daily services to Denizli aiport, which is great.Pamukkale is well worth a visit.

• 27th Dec 2012

MetroMM

Budapest, Hungary

Wonderful staff. So helpful and welcoming. They have made use of every inch, so don't expect much space. They've minimised costs.A very steep set of stairs separated our bed area from the downstairs table & chair and en-suit. I wouldn't dream of walking down those steps unless I'm fully alert. Location is OK. Even though we had the room right by the entrance, there wasn't much niose to complain about. We would just notice people coming and leaving the hostel every night. The lights are too dim.

• 5th Apr 2012

Hostel Akát

Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel advertises opening hours to end at 9PM. We arrived around 8PM, but there was no one at reception. Rang the bell, no answer. We found out that the owner also runs the restaurant next door. We found him there completely drunk! If you're going to stay here, remember to have your booking reference on you at the time of check out coz you may be overchared accidentally! The location isn't great, but it's only a 15 minute tram or metro ride into the heart of city. Rooms are big and comfortable.

• 7th Oct 2011

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very friendly staff, and very helpful. We had arrived after a long over night train and they let us use the showers early in the morning before the usual check-in times. Very kind of them. They are quite helpful. Location is good and not so far from the great attractions of Prague. The hostel seems a little packed though even thou it wasn't completely full. the free internet there was great, too. Thank you.

• 5th Oct 2011

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

A good location. Nice and friendly English speaking staff. On the down side, there are not enough showers shared amongst people and during the ush hour of the morning there are to any people wanting ouse them round about the same time. Also, the chances of te shower rooms being clean if yore not the 1st o use them is not great.

• 1st Oct 2011

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

A Very friendly atmosphere. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Probably some of the best I have ever seen. I love it. This was my 2nd time at the hostle. I stayed there 2 years ago, too. I would like to go there again if I ever need a place to stay in Paris. :-)

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us Maryam. You are welcome back anytime