Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Luke's Place

New York, USA

Luke's Place is the best! It's in a brand new building so everything is really clean and comfortable, and of a way higher standard than most hostels I've stayed in. The atmosphere is great, the staff are friendly and the view from the roof is amazing. I would definitely recommend Luke's Place to anyone looking for a place to stay in NYC!

Planet Paprika Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed at Planet Paprika for just one night, but I had a really great experience! The room was really nice and comfortable, with a clean and modern bathroom. The staff were really friendly and helped me out with all my questions. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Istanbul!

Hostel Anzac House

Canakkale, Turkey

The hostel is in a great location and the room was really comfortable. The bathrooms weren't so clean but no worse than any other place I stayed in Turkey. I had a nice stay here!

Sultan Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had a great stay at Sultan Hostel. The location is great, right in the centre of Sultanahmet so it's an easy walk to Topkapi Palace, the Hagia Sophia and The Blue Mosque. The room was clean and comfortable and there was a good breakfast provided. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

I had a great stay at the hostel, it was really well equipped and clean. The staff were lovely and made me feel really at home! I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for someone to stay in Derry.

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

I loved this hostel! It's not a huge place but the atmosphere is great and the staff are lovely and really helpful. Everything is sparkling clean and new. The free breakfast is really good too!

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

We stayed in the forty bed dorm and it was great! The space is divided up into different sections so it doesn't feel too big and we didn't have any trouble with noise. The staff were great. The breakfast was well worth the price, it was all you can eat and there was a good range of food. The hostel is in a good location.

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

The hostel was fantastic! The location is great, right in the centre of town, and the staff were really friendly and helpful. I really liked the way the rooms were set up, each person has their own light, power points and curtain for a little privacy, as well as a big storage unit under the beds for locking away personal belongings. The common rooms and bathrooms were brand new and sparkling clean! I'd definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Avignon :)

Hotel Montgrand

Marseille, France

The hotel was great, the room was huge and the bathroom was a good size. It's right near the Vieux Port so the location is fantastic. The guy behind the desk was really helpful and friendly. I'd definitely recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a private room in Marseille.

Celtic Tourist Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Cannot recommend this hostel enough!! The staff were absolutely fantastic, really friendly and helpful. They made us feel right at home! The rooms were great and the bathrooms were clean. There's breakfast included in the price and a big guest kitchen with free tea and coffee all day long. The hostel is in an awesome location, just two minutes walk from Eyre Square. I would definitely recommend anyone going to Galway to go to this hostel!

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

The location was awesome and really easy to find in Temple Bar. The rooms were good and clean. There's breakfast included and free fruit all day which is great, and the self-catering kitchen is really well equipped. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

YMCA Hostel Basel

Basel, Switzerland

The hostel is in a great location, only a minute or two from the train station and a short walk from the centre of town. There is also a tram stop right near by. The staff at the hostel were really friendly and helpful and the rooms and bathrooms were really clean and nice! Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Young & Happy

Paris, France

Location, staff and character were all fantastic. Bathrooms were a little dirty but everything else was great!

Young & Happy

Paris, France

The location of the hostel is great, right in the Latin Quarter and close to the Pantheon and the Luxembourg Gardens. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were a good size and clean. Only thing is there aren't many showers and toilets but that wasn't a problem when I was there!

Equity Point Metropol

Madrid, Spain

Right in the centre of town so the location was great. The staff were friendly, room was pretty big and clean and the free internet was really good.

At Drummers Hostel & Apartments

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is in a great location, walking distance from Wenceslas Square. The room was really big and clean but there are only two toilets and two showers to be shared by everyone in the hostel. Also the showers have clear glass doors on them and they are in the same tiny room so that can create an awkward situation if you aren't keen for strangers to be able to see you while you shower. Location and price are really good though, plus you get a discount on the restaurant downstairs.

Labyrinth Hostels

Vienna, Austria

When I arrived, the guy at the desk was pretty rude and just seemed completely uninterested in being there. The building that I was in did not have separate dorms, the "dorms" were basically just sections of the same massive room so anyone staying in "Room D" would have to walk past every other person's bed to get to their own.

Amazing Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff were really friendly and helpful. Rooms were a pretty good size and had free lockers. Free internet was great as well! Only two toilets and showers in the place but that wasn't too much of a problem when I visited.