Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 39

Tbilisi Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Thank you for everything. Best possible experience. Rauf, you are a friend for life!

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect location on a beautiful street. Comfortable bed and great showers. I never had to wait for a shower. Staff is very helpful and they are really nice. The hostel is situated just a few meters away from many cafes and tourists attractions. The sea is just a short walk. The rooftop terrace is the perfect place to have a meal or relax with a beer. The view is amazing.

Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

Dream House Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

As a frequent traveler for many years, I've been to more hostels than I can count. Dream House is my absolute favorite. The staff is simply amazing. They are work very hard and are genuine, kind, informative, and lovely in every way. I'm referring to everybody. Cleaning crew, waitstaff, reception, etc. The building is modern and clean. Location is ideal and on the nicest street in Kiev. In my opinion, this is a perfect hostel experience. Every detail is flawless.

Dear , thank you for such kind words! It's pleasant to know we met your expectations! And thank you for all candies and chocolates from Lviv chocolate factory!=))

The Babushka Grand Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Really great building and staff. Family atmosphere. Fantastic location. Literally surrounded by amazing bars, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. I loved my stay.

Montmartre Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Best possible experience. Wonderful, amazing staff.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Cleanest hostel ever. I've been in 4 star hotels that are not as clean. Wonderful staff. Just a great place. Perfect location, too.