Reviews: Irina-S

Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Hotel Pensione Ottaviani

Florence, Italy

Very simple and good hostel for two or three nights. Very big and comfortable bathrooms and toilets. 4 mix dorm has a big wardrobe with hangers and shelves on the walls also. Location very good, but because of many italian scooters it is veeery noisy in the evenings and mornings. Staff very kind and helpful.

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Russia

If you like beach party, this place is for you. Atmosphere very nice. Very small single cabins. They hadn't free space for my luggage on the floor. Opposite the entrance to Paradise is a cafe across the road. There is a delicious big omelet for breakfast.

• 30th Aug 2012

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia

Santorini, Greece

I stayed at 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite. It has two floors. Design of room is simple greek style and very nice. Bathroom is very large and clean. Staff is very helpful. Pavlos is very good guy. Also you can see the beautiful sunrise on the terrace. I would definitely stay at Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia again.

• 28th Aug 2012

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

I liked this hostel. Cleanliness is good. Staff is very helpfull. Hostel is very simple and good. I have chosen Do Step Inn in Vienna, because I wanted to see this city, and I needed only a bed to sleep.