If your looking for a place close to Orlando international airport, well you can't beat this place. What you get for the price is fantastic and I even got upgraded which was a nice surprise. Breakfast was full on as well and perfect for your next day of flying. Staff very friendly and the airport shuttle bus was spot on and free of charge which was fantastic. Size of the room was massive as well and full of facilities including a swimming pool!

• 26th Mar 2013

Threehouse Bed and Breakfast

Kuching, Malaysia

Really enjoyed our stay in Kuching, great B&B, cozy, warm and welcoming at a very affordable price. liked how spotlessly clean it was and the chilled out deco. very nice simple touches made this place a great joy to stay at. thank you would recommend to others.

• 14th Aug 2011

Nostalgia Yasin Bungalow

Bintan Island, Indonesia

The bungalow over exceeded my expectations and I was blown away by the pure bliss and peaceful environment the resort and landscape provides. The transfer from ferry port to resort gave me a great peace of mind and the it was a really easy enjoyable stay to arrange, really worth the hour ride to the resort. The staff were very smiley and helpful a d met all my requests with professionalism. I would love to return and highly recommend. The agro beach resort is 2 minute walk as well and has much more faciliti