Reviews: sspector88

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Best hostel that I stayed at in Morocco. I highly recommend!

Hostel Villa Garden

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Owned by a very nice older Croatian guy, the place is very clean and comfortable and secure, and only five minutes walk to Old Town.

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

good hostel with fun things to do. excellent location right in the heart of old town. my complaints are the following: it's loud at night because of a nearby disco, no breakfast, there are lots of ants and i got some mosquito bites here. also i was a bit frustrated with the staff, although they were nice, the girl when we checked in was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and then the guy told us wrong information about buses which screwed up our last day, but he was apologetic. i'd stay here.

Youth Hostel Spasic Masera

Kotor, Montenegro

this place is disgusting. it is overrun with high school students who draw on the wall, i have never seen so much garbage in my life. there were also broken lightbulbs, ants and spiders in the room. the staff was nice but nobody was at the front desk so anyone could walk in, because of the teens there it was loud at night, showers can only be taken between 7-9pm. there was no toilet paper in our bathroom and when we asked for some they didn't have any in the whole hostel. worst hostel ever.

Hippo Hostel

Budva, Montenegro

Fun hostel, i'd stay here again for sure. my only complaints is that it is about a 20 minute walk to the beach front, but that's not too bad, but also, they don't lock the place at night nor give the tenants keys so anybody can just walk in, however, since it's on a residential street, it's unlikely anybody would come in, but still, a little more security would be nice.

Thanks for your comments. We take security very seriously and in the 6 years that we have been open we have not had a single security issue. We have a 24 hr reception, security lockers for every guest and we are located in a very safe neighbourhood.

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

Great hostel, a lot of fun, Gjoko in the front office is so nice and awesome, the location is perfect and this hostel probably had the most comfortable beds of any hostel that i have ever stayed at. i highly recommend it

Hairy Lemon

Saranda, Albania

Everyone should go to Albania, it's great, and Sarande is so beautiful, and this hostel is incredible! It's owned by a very nice lady from Northern Ireland, who greets you with a glass of bailey's upon arrival. It's got a great location near the beach and town, the most unbelievable 4 star view, pancakes in the morning and it's the cleanest hostel i've ever been to. she also has lots of information for backpackers. beds are comfortable too. It's very affordable and excellent, stay here!

Al Salam Camp

Luxor, Egypt

הבעל מדבר עברית ואוהב ישראלים!!! This place is great! Affordable, away from the hassle of Luxor, and the food is wonderful and Ahmed can set up all the activities (note, he gives himself a very generous commission for doing so, so if you think you're getting ripped off, call him on it and the price goes down), very relaxing and charming little place, and Ahmed & staff are so nice. Views of the Nile are gorgeous and campfires at night are a great way to meet other guests, highly rec

Canadian Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Very nice hostel located right in the heart of the fun stuff in downtown Cairo, pillow was a little hard, but i had my own. Very clean place and right across the street from the Egyptian Museum and metro stop. I highly recommend this place, and would stay there again if I return to Cairo.

i've stayed here a few times, it's more like a hotel than a hostel and it's kind of expensive, but it's got a great location and it's comfortable

Sky - Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

Not going to lie, this place was pretty depressing, definitely needs a face lift, but it has a great location. Rooms definitely need to be painted and the bed was not that comfortable

Mugraby Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

This is the second time I've stayed here, the first time was great, this time though my bed was right over the street so it was very noisy and hard to sleep.

Amazing Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Good stuff: Location is right next to Great Synagogue, hostel is very affordable. Bad stuff: Most uncomfortable bed that I have ever slept on, springs were poking me. No breakfast, place is hard to find because there is no sign. I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Orange Hostel Krakow

Krakow, Poland

Not bad, not great, did the trick, location is fairly convenient, about a 10 minute walk to the castle, 15 minutes to rynek glowney, and across the street from the jewish quarter. nights can be kind of chilly so bring sweatpants

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

stay here! This place was awesome, great staff, amazing location, and a lot of fun. They have a computer center that is free and an entertainment room with 137 movies to choose from. If I'm ever back in Prague, I will stay here again!