• USA, Female, 25-30
Crash Palace, Rotorua, New Zealand
7th Mar 2013

This is a great place to stay when you are in Rotorua. Great atmosphere and they take the time to schedule activities every evening for the guests. I would highly recommend this place.

thanks for your kind words we appreciate it safe travels

• USA,
Nomads Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
6.0
5th Mar 2013

The location is good if being in the city is what your looking for but over this was a decent hostel. I did hear about one of the rooms having bed bugs when I wa staying there.

Hi there, thanks very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time and unfortunately no hostel/hotel is 'safe' from bed bugs. If it does happen to us we have strict procedures in place to control/manage it. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. Thanks Nomads Auckland Management

• USA, Female, 18-24
Hanoi Youth Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
6.3
31st Aug 2011

I thought this hostel was a pretty good deal for the price. Centered right in the middle of the old town, it was great place to eat, drink, shop and sightsee. There's nothing to fancy about this place but you have everything you need and the staff is friendly and helpful. I will say the noise outside made it difficult to get a good nights rest but that's part of the location factor.