Moonstar Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Bed access to shower and no place to hang towel or dress. Very dirty shower. No mirror inside to shave. Big bed bags on the roof terrase. Broken lockers and easy to open it just turn the lock. When somebody smoke downstears the smelt up to all rooms and nobody staffs cares. No washing mashin. Beds in the rooms OK and brekfest also. But it is not all that nesessary for backpackers.

St Christopher's Greenwich

I like St Christopher's Greenwich very much! By the way, the noise which they are say about was not so crazy!))) May be it cos I stay on November or my room was at second floor. But cleane quite well, staffs very frendly (Olly, thanks!) and breakfast simple but tasty. And it is a very good location at the centre of Greenwich, near Metro and just across bus177 station. And easy to find. Very cheap lanch and bar with good choice. Hostel is just classical as it is.

New Backpackers

Istanbul, Turkey

I like this hostel, it is one of the best i have ever been, really! Quite clean, quiet, good for sleeping, breakfast included, reasonable price. A little note, they are dont give towel and a little cold at the end of oktober, but you can have blanket. Very good staffs. So, I will stay there again if I will be in Istambul.