Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Nice and friendly hostel with good location. I was staying in the 12-bed dorm which was absolutely cramped. The room was tiny and there was no space for your luggage at all. Bathrooms were good, usually clean and enough of them so you didnĀ“t have to wait for them.

• 9th Feb 2014

Meiai Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Nice and friendly hostel with helpfull staff.

• 6th Feb 2014

The Court Hostel

Location was the only good thing about this place. Bathrooms were horrible! They were extremely dirty, like they had never been cleaned and they were never any toilet paper. There were only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel which means that they were always occupied. One night they let a homeless man stay in our dorm. He was very dirty and smelly and left a terrible mess. 48 hours later when we checked out they had still not cleaned up the mess that he left. Dont ever stay here!!!!!

• 25th Oct 2013

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Very good location. Nice staff. However we found hair on our sheets which was not very nice. Smallest bed ever in the private room.

• 24th Jun 2013
  • Sweden

Hi C, As we tell everyone, it's unacceptable to found that in the bed sheets but please come to reception and we will change them on the spot. Smallest and comfiest! ;-) Cheers, M, Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice and friendly Place! The roof terrace was Amazing and so as the fish BBQ that was arranged by the staff.

• 11th Jun 2013

Mandala Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The owner of the hostel let her friends and family stay there for free! I paid for a 6 bed dorm but apart from us 6 there were actually 2 more of her friends sleeping on the sofa, using the bathroom etc. These 2 people were sleeping the whole day long which made it impossible to have a normal conversation in the room and you felt the need to whisper to each other all the time. Otherwise it was a nice and cozy hostel with a good location. Frendly staff and a plus for the hostel cat!

• 9th Jan 2013

Three Little Pigs Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This hostel was a true party place. If you are looking for a good nights sleep this is the wrong place due to small, crowded and noisy rooms. It was a nice place for a good oarty though and it was easy too meet nice people.

• 22nd Aug 2011

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This was a true party hostel. I you are looking for a good nights sleep this is the wrong place due to small, crowded and noisy rooms. It was the right place for a good party though and it was easy to meet new people. Beware of dirty beds though! I got someone else's hair in my bed even though it was supposed to be clean.

• 19th Aug 2011

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Srdjan is the best host I've ever had. When my flight was delayed he arranged for me to be picked up at the airport at 3 am. He has made my visit in Belgrade great. He also lets you drink his homemade Rakija, lovely! The hostel is very nice and a good place to meet new people. COME HERE! IF YOU DON'T YOU MISS OUT ON SOMETHING REALLY GOOD!

• 8th Aug 2011