Nice hostel in great location. Wifi works well, water is hot and the shared dorm had an ocean view.

Excellent hostel - relaxed environment with great views over the city. Staff went out of their way to help. kitchen wasn't as easy to use as I had expected, but would definitely stay again.

Casa Volante Hostal

Valparaiso, Chile

Great, low-key hostel - beautiful location, decent-sized beds in the dorms, hot water in the bathrooms, decent coffee, and a consistent wifi connection.

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

The private room, free breakfast and location were outstanding. I was disappointed by the internet connection and the cold shower, though. Overall it was a good place to stay and I would stay there again if I wanted to be based in Bellavista.

Casa Fischer Hostal

Valparaiso, Chile

Good location and reasonably secure hostel. The staff were efficient but did not necessarily create a comfortable atmosphere all of the time. There were only 2 bathrooms which meant there was a lot of queuing for showers, and the rubbish bins weren't emptied as often as they needed to be. I enjoyed my stay but won't be returning.

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

Staff weren't particularly helpful, but the location was fantastic.

Ganbara Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Comfortable hostel with good facilities.

Habitat HQ

Melbourne, Australia

Room mates in dorm room were quite disruptive, and the kitchen was really messy.