The hostel is located in the university area,which are the best universities in china. The bus stop is just 2 min walk, the underground station is about 12 min walk. The staff are good ,and it is not very noisy at night. One of the problem is the safety. It only has one elevator up and down. The emergency exit is dark at night to the corridor of a supermarket, which is probably closed at night. The other is all the dorms do not have any window, so it could be stuffy in the room

• 29th May 2015

CAMI's Home

Shangri-la, China

Thia is a new hostel. the owner is quite devoted . It needs some improvement, such as the bathroom's door , the security (the dorm's door could not be locked,)and it lacks the sense of safety. Even a businessman came to to ask if we need to rent his car.

• 30th Jul 2013
  • China

Hi beauty, finally I found where I can reply to you in this block, you advice is highly appreciated, the lock will get improved with better quality. Hope next time you will enjoy your stay here more than before and enrich your experience while I am here.

How Flowers Hostel

Guilin, China

The staff are quite friendly. If you like to transfer to train or coach, it is a good choice. But it needs to improve its management, the staff can mix up the girl's dorm with mix dormt,they get it right soon.

• 20th Jul 2013

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The location is excellent.and they offer very good breakfast. I have booked four nights and the free tour to Killkenny is excellent. The only problem is the room facing the main street could be very noisy if you have sleeping problem.

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel is in very good location, just on the Royal Mile. I booked it because it is the pick-up place for the Macbackpackers tour to the Highlands. This is good. The problem is their kitchen. Yes they offer free salt, pepper, hot water, and mugs, pots...but the gas stove is a big danger. They use match to light up the gas, and you do not know which switch to turn on which gas stove...and I wanted to print out my E-tickets, they asked me to pay 10p for 1 page, but only one page is allowed!!!

Song Hostel

Hangzhou, China

The staff are helpful.I have booked a six-bed female dorm but they told me there were no female dorm any more but they forgot to update the info on the hostelworld. But they gave me a single room instead and did not ask for more money. They need to improve their public bathroom sewage though. It is below a mountain, so you would love to be waken up by bird songs in the morning.

Big Brother Guest House

Qingdao, China

The staff are great, the rooms, though not very big, are cozy. I would suggest you staying there if you want a budget holiday and a relaxing, friendly atmostphere.