Envoy Hostel

Yerevan, Armenia

I had a really pleasant stay at Envoy Hostel. The room was very clean and spacious, lockers had plenty of space. Showers and toilets were impeccably clean. The downstairs area was also great for breakfast, I just wish there were some windows to enjoy the nice weather outside! The only thing that bothered me a bit were the hand dryers in the bathroom. They were really loud, and when someone would use it early in the morning, I would wake up. Overall a great experience, will definitely recommend!

• 14th Jul 2014

New Backpackers

Istanbul, Turkey

The room was decent, but two things bothered us: loud noise coming from the street and there were bugs everywhere!

• 3rd Aug 2013

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Spacious rooms and plenty of storage space for your backpack. Staff was very friendly, the whole place was very clean and had decent wifi connection. My favorite part of the day was always the breakfast buffet at the rooftop. What an amazing view! Also the hostel is located right behind a street with lots of restaurants and bars, which is perfect, because it is nice and quiet during the night, yet close to all the action. I will recommend this place to anyone that goes to Istanbul!

• 1st Aug 2013