BY FAR one of the best Hostels i'v ever stayed in. Extremly friendly staff (you even get greeted by your nickname!), cool atmosphere, great rooms, clean bathrooms, WIFI on every floor and a bar. What do you want more? And all that just 15min walking from Sensoji-Shrine in Asakusa! If I come back to Tokyo, I definitely gonna stay there again!

Hostel A Silk Tree Yokohama

Yokohama, Japan

As Yokohama doesn't offer a lot of accommodation for Backpackers this was our only choice. It's located just besides a highway and Chinatown. Reception is at the 8th floor and theres only one staff member who hardly speaks english. Furthermore I absolutely WARN people suffering from claustrophobia to book at this Hosten because the rooms are incredibly small. The two of us hardly fitted in properly. Still the locations is pretty good and its rather cheap.

Kyoya Ryokan

Nagoya, Japan

If you are looking for traditional japanese accommodation at a reasonable price, this is the place to go. About 15min by foot from Kyoto Station it offers typical rooms with Tatami floors, mattresses, fresh towels and Yukata and the best off all, a public bath instead of showers [pretty similar to an Onsen just without thermal water] thats open all night long. Staff, even-though they hardly speak any English, is very friendly and helpful and provides you with maps and all necessary Information.

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

Very kind and helpful staff. They even spoke better english than in Tokyo ^^ Very comfy beds and lots of space for your belongings. I would come again! :)

A bit out of the Center located in Asakusa, this newly opened Hostel is located in a former Garage. It's just a few meters away from the Oedo-Metro Line and is so very well located if you plan to make a tour through Tokyo. Akihabara can be reached by metro within 10min. Roppongi, Shibuya or Shinjuku within 30min. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The showers and toilets are very clean, the beds comfortable and if you want to get to now new people the its just perfect.

Hostel ELF

Prague, Czech Republic

Das Hostel ELF liegt nur 5min vom Hauptbahnhof weg und ist, zwar etwas abseits gelegen, ein absolutes Must-See für jeden Prag-Besucher. Top Atmosphäre, saubere Zimmer und Duschen, freundliches Personal und faire Preise sprechen für das Hostel. Außerdem ist das Frühstück und die Bettwäsche im Preis inbegriffen. Nur eine Sache viel etwas negativ auf, die Lockers. Die sind zwar echt groß dimensioniert so, dass ein Rucksack oder ein kleiner Koffer problemlos reinpassen aber aus Holz und schon kaputt

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! The warmest and friendliest welcome I ever had and the most friendly an fun staff I've ever seen. Next time in Riga I will FOR SURE get back there! Thank you for probably the best 3 days in a hostel in my life! :D

Bergen YMCA Hostel

Bergen, Norway

The Bergen YMCA is an absolutely brilliant place to stay. Located just 50m from the harbour in the middle of the city center it's not far from bars, pubs, restaurants, shops and most of the city's attractions. A well-equipped kitchen is provided as well as lockers for backpacks and personal belongings. There are also luggage rooms and 3 computers waiting to be used. The staff is friendly, showers and changing rooms are very tidy as well as the dorms. Next time I go to Bergen, I will stay there again!

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

When I made my reservation for Anker Hostel everything on the Homepage seemed to be very nice, clean with lots of space in the Lobby to relax, but when I finally came to the Hostel, I was VERY disappointed. There were loads of people squeezed on 3 tiny benches and the staff was uninterested and not very eager to help at Checking-In or at giving any information. When you took the Lift and entered the (really dirty) hallway you had the impression to be more in a prison than in a Hostel. The rooms were quiet O