Reviews: mark73bigboy8180

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 41

Very good. I would certainly stay here again and recommend it to anyone else basing themselves in the West Midlands given it's location.

YHA Liverpool

Liverpool, England

I was in room 201 this time,which was'nt facing the main road-not that it would concern me. The person in the bunk above me kept everyone else awake by snoring-ironically he was the only person that slept well;i certainly did'nt and i dont think the others did either. That aside,had an enjoyable stay and would stay here again.

YHA Manchester

Manchester, England

Will stay here again. Handily placed for Deansgate station,not too far out of the city centre and the location was in a good spot too. Useful tip for others if arriving during the day is that the MetroSHUTTLE FREE BUS stops nearby during the day(service 2 from Victoria-does NOT serve Piccadilly)or bus 33 from Piccadilly Gardens stops ndearby(every 15 minutes during the day,hourly in the evening).

• 21st Mar 2013

YHA Liverpool

Liverpool, England

I had a problem with locking the door initially in room 107,but Gemma was more than helpful and once the issue was sorted out she put me into another room. I will definately stay here again when i next visit Liverpool.

• 25th Oct 2012

Westend Backpackers

Glasgow, Scotland

I was on a tighter budget this time as opposed to last year when i visited Glasgow,so opted for this hostel ahead of the Alba in Anniesland where i stayed last time. I would use this place again if i was to make a longer stay of it in Glasgow and for more that a day (i had travelled overnight form London on the Friday and did the same in reverse on the Sunday)

Alba Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

very impressed-close to trains and buses plus a pub at the bottom of the road,what more can a man ask for? will certainly stay here again when i visit glasgow.

The Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

apart from the idiots who woke me up at 1 am in the morning,and decided to wee on the carpet-this was reported before i left- i had an enjoyable stay here. would certainly stay here again when i am next in edinburgh.