Reviews: wdfjunior

Location: Philippines, Gender: Male, Age: 29

City Travellers Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Ours were upgraded to double bedroom no extra charge!

Reggae Guest House 2

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very welcoming! Nice hostel to stay into!

Solongos Backpackers

Busan, South Korea

Wonderful place to stay into!

IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Great place to stay with!

City Travellers Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

The hostel is hundred steps away from the Airbus stop. It is not too crowded. There is no need to queue or wait when you need to use areas like the toilets, the kitchen, the PCs etc. What I liked more was the single beds. I am light sleeper so I avoid dorms with bunked beds if possible.

Tree In Lodge

Singapore, Singapore

This is what my sister had to say when she stayed in Tree in Lodge. She said that the hostel was quite clean and at good location. It was just few walks from and to MRT and bugis shopping center. A Nice option for a stay of 1-2 days. But they have this energy saving thing between noon and 6PM where the aircon would be turned off. If you would like to sleep or stay at your dorm at that time, you cannot stand the heat and discomfort, plus a single electric fan was never ON at all.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I booked another room for my siblings on this hostel. I think they liked their room than ours. I would say that they enjoyed their stay in this hostel.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

My siblings and I stayed in one of the rooms at the 15th Floor. The reception is at the 5th floor. The receptionists were friendly and accomodating. The room was fully furnished but needed vacuum cleaning everyday; they only trashed out the rubbish. The lobby is not crowded which is a good thing. The location is close to MRT station.

Reggae Guest House 2

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stayed in their Mixed Dorm for several hours. The hostel was clean and got free internet access which I think is important for travellers.

Coolibah Lodge

Perth, Australia

I stayed in Room 19. The bunk bed was unstable and the wood flooring in the corridor was uneven. Since I am a light sleeper, I got easily distracted with little noise. Nevertheless, my 5-day stay was wonderful.

Backpacker Mr.Sea

Seoul, South Korea

Upside: Room 401was fully furnished and has thermostat and kitchen. The location was near Metro Station and Airport Bus Stop. Downside: Since there were no sheets for comforters, we dint use them. We were given hand towels not body towels, so you better bring your own. Their cleaner missed those molds in the bathroom corners and shower curtain. From their website, check in was 9AM but it was 1PM.

May Rooms 1 Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

The family room where we stayed was clean, commodious, yet cheap. Great place to stay!