Location: England, Age: 23

Generator Hostel London

I really love they have security from the alley way I walk in. The wifi signal is really good. It's a big hostel so the cleanliness wouldn't be spot on but I think it can still be improved. My only disappointment was that I booked for a bed in 4 beds mixed dorm but they assigned me to 8 beds mix dorm. I have to go back to the reception and ask for it. When I went back, the staff was going to assign me to 6 beds, I said I will take it, but I won't be happy then they gave me a bed in 4 beds.

• 6th May 2014

Hey there, Overall it sounds like you had a great stay and of course we would love to see you again soon! My apologies for the booking engine mix up regards to your rooming, but I’m pleased to here you got it all sorted in the end. Thanks for choosing Generator London #genlove Best Wishes Nate – Guest Relations Team

Pusan Hostel

Busan, South Korea

It was a good place to stay if you are just looking for a place to sleep. The staff and the owner was really nice. They know English, Japanese and Korean so no worries with the language barrier.

• 5th Mar 2011

It's so good to hear that you enjoied your stay with us !! ^^ Thank you for your great review ! I hope to see you again someday soon ! Good luck with your study ^^ 다음에 또 놀러오세요 ~ Take care ~

Girls Generation Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

Although the location was hard to find at the first time, but to stay there, I think it is a good location. It wasn't far from the subway station, it is still in Seoul but it give you another feel of Seoul because it is a quite place. I didn't get lost there as I got lost a lot of times because many place in Seoul look the same. The important thing is it is clean and the common facilities are available and the price is reasonable.