I would go here again based on the ladies at the front alone - super welcoming and helpful. The hostel itself is a bit difficult to get to and the beds aren't super comfortable, but there are lockers, free towels, free breakfast and an overall cool vibe to the place.

• 13th Sep 2014

• 30th Aug 2014

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Isaac's is across the river from Temple Bar where the "real" party is at, but it's close enough to walk so it's not so bad. We stayed in a 14-bed dorm, which was hot and humid due to it's proximity to the washroom. The common room is awesome as well as the study and games rooms in the basement. There are lockers and safes, which you should use as a girl in our dorm had her phone and camera stolen while she was sleeping with them next to her head. Overall, it was good, but there are better.

• 27th Jul 2013

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

What a great hostel! We had a great time, all the staff were super friendly and helpful. They somehow manage to both encourage a party feel (in the main areas) and a quiet feel (in the rooms), both of which we truly appreciated!. It's right around the corner from the party scene and market, and there's parking in the nearby mall. I'd definitely recommend this hostel although it is on the pricier side.

• 25th Jul 2013

Golden Temple Villa

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I cannot say enough good things about this place! I had my share of troubles in Cambodia, but this hotel single-handedly made the trip worthwhile!

Aonang Grand Inn

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

The ladies at the front desk were so so helpful! The room was large, clean and the beds were comfortable.