Reviews: Netro

Location: Slovakia, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Bed & Bike Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is positioning itself very unique way by providing free bicycle within the price of the bed. There is nice social space with kitchen and dining area to eat as well as TV and couches to chill. The staff (I met 3 of them) is super nice and helpful. The hostel is located on a street with protected bike lane which will take you to downtown within few minutes ride. Best hostel concept - highly recommending this place!

• 16th Jan 2015

Im Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

looks like a brand new, there was no one else, just the 3 of us... really nice place to stay... and it has large beds

• 12th Jun 2013

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The only available hostel with ensuite bathroom in twin rooms and double rooms in this price range (around 25/person/night). This is why I liked it! But we had to pay for parking on the street (1 EUR per hour between 9-22), reception is on the site only during the day (since 10), there was a water leaking in the bathroom, rooms were small (but they say, so I was not surprised). Come if you don't have car :)

• 17th Oct 2011

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

I liked the WiFi, room, bathroom and staff was also very helpful. I didn't like breakfast

Colors Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

good rate of price and quality