HI - Boston

Boston, USA

A bit more expensive than what I wanted for an hostel, but probably the best hostel I've been so far. Pretty good breakfast, clean rooms, many bathrooms and I liked the arrangement of the beds, which gave a bit more privacy. There were a huge number of rooms and people but it wasn't noisy. A friend recommended it to me and I'll definitely recommend it to my friends.

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

I was here only 1 night, it was cheap, breakfast wasn't amazing but good (coffee/tea, croassant, bread with butter and jam). It wasn't noisy and I got towels without paying extra money. The showers are only on the odd floors and the ones in my floor were being renewed so I had to go 2 floors up which wasn't ideal but not a big deal! The guy that welcomed me wasn't particularly friendly but still helpful, the other 2 people were nice. All in all I liked the hostel and I would recommend it.

• 12th May 2013

Pegasus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I spent 3 nights in Pegasus Hostel and I had a good time, even though in my 9 mix dorm there were 2-3 guys that slept the majority of the time so the room smelled (nobody probably opened the window). The stuff was friendly and the place quite clean. The breakfast was good, but a bit expensive (not included).