Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

really nice stuff and a good place to be. Would go there again.

We had a nice stay, but everything was really crowded especially the kitchen otherwise is everything there what you need. We would stay there again.

Corinne Hostel

Eilat, Israel

It was a wonderful stay. the hostel is nice and clean. The stuff is greate and we would stay there again.

Rocky Mountain Hotel

Petra, Jordan

We stayed two nights at the hostel, it is a wonderful place to be. The stuff is really nice and the breakfast is everything you need. We also took dinner in the hostel and it was delicious. the location is a bit up the hill but they have a great shuttle to the entrance to Petra.

Citadel Youth Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

The Citadel is a really nice hostel with a great roof top terasse. The atmosphere in the old building with its stone walls is quite nice. The staff was nice and the location is directly in the old center.

Palm Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

We stayed at Palm Hostel because all other hostels have been bocked out. We slept in a dorm. It was dirty and facilities specially the sheets have been really old (we used our sleeping bags). Also the bathrooms, if you like to call them like that, have been really dirty. So better stay somewhere else!

Fauzi Azar Inn

Nazareth, Israel

To be honest we have not been at Fauzi Azar Inn because our plans changed before the arrival. But it was no problem to cancel our dorm. Staff was really friendly.

We enjoyed our stay at the Florentine hostel. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The roof top terasse was great and a good place to meet other travellers. Our dorm was also very good. We have been in the 1st floor which had his own desktop computer and bathrooms. People who stayed in the second floor have not been that happy like us. The dorms there do not have real doors. In all we really enjoyed our time in Tel Aviv!

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I loved staying there, in the end I stayed even longer as I wanted too, because everyone was so nice and friendly and I really feeled at home. When I'll visit Belgrad again I definitely stay there again. So all in once it was a lovely stay and I would recommend Hedonist Hostel to everyone.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

I had a really good time there and I would always go in the hostel mostel again.

HI - Lagos Youth Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

nice place to stay. close to all the good bars. the rooms are clean and the staff is very helpful.