Reviews: italoborges

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great Hostel!!! Excellent location and nice bar!

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel is great! Clean and in a good location! The best thing in this hostel is the half price in all drinks between 9 to 10 pm!! =)

Hostel Indigo

Sibenik, Croatia

The hostel was great, the only problem is the bathroom, to take a shower, you must to go to the fifth floor!

The Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Awesome hostel!!! Is not so long from old town. There are two markets close to the hostel. The bed is so good and bedroom is awesome!! Marina is one of the bests staffs that i met! =D

I was staying with 5 girls in my room and their brought 3 guys to slept with them one night. They were make a lot of noise at 6 am and a i ask to stop. The guy said to me to shut up and if i don't, he is going to broke my nose. I leave the room to try find a staff and i couldn't. This hostel doesn't have any control with your guests and i don't recommend because of this. Everybody can pass and go to the rooms or bathrooms.

Dear customer, during the night our security guard is in hostel and take care of noise and security.If you had any problems you could report it to the security and we would easily take care of any problem.We have control with guests and anything happening in the house for sure and we take care of the guests and try to help in any situation.Anyway thank you for staying with us.

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Excelent hostel, excelente family and excelent staff!! A great place to meet people!!!