The Windmill

After reading other reviews I felt a bit apprehensive about staying here but then I arrived and quickly realised everyone else was talking rubbish, yes the carpet is a bit threadbare and it initially looks a bit dingy and foreboding. However our room was lovely and clean and comfortable, the shower room was obviously newly tiled and very nice and the staff were so lovely, especially the man who I assumed was the owner/manager, couldn't have been more helpful when reccomendibg places to go!

• 1st Nov 2013

Thank you, hope to see you again. .

I really lvoe this place, it's the only place I stay now whenever I come to London, I've been three times in teh last few months! A wonderful place, a wonderful location and wonderfully priced to boot!

Hey there, Glad you had a wonderful time and hope to see you soon again. Regards!

I really love this place, it's very reasonably priced, in a gorgeous building and a brilliant location, the staff are always friendly and helpful and I like how they keep stressing you can ask them anything whenever you want, it makes me feel very welcome, this was my second time staying here and I will definitely be back!