Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 27

• Germany, Female, 25-30
Pride of Paddington, London, England
16th Sep 2013

I will surely recommend this hostel. Travelling on a budget in London is possible. Great breakfast choices, great staff (always friendly and super helpful) and good links to all means of transport. If you want to walk, you can reach quite a few places of the city within walking distance. The rooms are really nice, and I had a great bed. Showers do have warm water available - maybe an additional power socket for blow dryers might be missing. Pleased with my choice and would return. Pub's great 2.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
5.4
13th Oct 2012

I stayed at the Hatters in October 2012 with a friend. This wasn't my first hostel experience and considering the reviews we've been reading through, we surely expected more than this. The rooms weren't particularly clean. There were no windows and air circulation was simply not there. This was really bad, since the room was connected to a bathroom and you could literally breathe in the damp. The kitchen was ok - not so much the butter (24-7 on display, not in fridge?!). No community-feeling.