The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

The bunks are ikea quality, comfortable, a bit wobbly, good enough if you don't mind that kinda thing. The lockers are really handy and a secure way to store your things. Movies at night make the place a nice communal feel. Overall this hostel was okay, the only downside was that I found the staff quite impersonal and the bathroom and toilets need to be cleaned more often than once a day, also abit of soap in the bathroom would go along way to making guests more comfortable.

• 3rd Nov 2013

Thanks for your comments. We regret that we did not meet your expectation during your stay with us. In order to provide better service in the future, we decide to provide bath gel, shampoo and have our bathroom and toilet cleaned 8 times a day, most importantly, after our staff meeting, everyone understand and commit to offer heart warming assistance whenever our tenants need. Thanks again for your valuable input and help make this place a better place to stay at.

B88 Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Facilities are great at this hostel, I like the privacy that the cube sleeping compartment gives you. The location is just a little bit of an inconvenience because to get to any MRT station you will be walking at least 15 minutes. Also there were a group of Indonesians in the dorm who came in at 2am and were obnoxiously loud even after I asked them to be quiet. It is not the fault of the hostel, but it is really annoying, perhaps you can remind guests of the quiet rule when they check in.

• 2nd Nov 2013

This hostel was the best hostel I have stayed in since coming to Europe, Gordana was lovely I really enjoyed mine time here it felt just like home. I came for only 2 nights but ended up staying a week