Coolangatta YHA

Coolangatta, Australia

Excellent location if you need to go to the airport, only a 5 minute walk around the corner, and two blocks back from the beach.

• 13th Dec 2014

The Ritz for Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

An alright option for a night or two. The wifi is really good, showers are hot, and beds are comfy. Good location if you want to be in St Kilda, beach is just a short stroll away, next to lots of pubs and cafes, and the tram stop is nearby? Tram no.16 goes to and from the city in 15mins. The only downside was the other guests, mostly early twenties English long term stayers who treat the common area like it's their lounge room and are not very friendly.

• 1st Nov 2014

The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

The bunks are ikea quality, comfortable, a bit wobbly, good enough if you don't mind that kinda thing. The lockers are really handy and a secure way to store your things. Movies at night make the place a nice communal feel. Overall this hostel was okay, the only downside was that I found the staff quite impersonal and the bathroom and toilets need to be cleaned more often than once a day, also abit of soap in the bathroom would go along way to making guests more comfortable.

• 3rd Nov 2013

Thanks for your comments. We regret that we did not meet your expectation during your stay with us. In order to provide better service in the future, we decide to provide bath gel, shampoo and have our bathroom and toilet cleaned 8 times a day, most importantly, after our staff meeting, everyone understand and commit to offer heart warming assistance whenever our tenants need. Thanks again for your valuable input and help make this place a better place to stay at.

B88 Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Facilities are great at this hostel, I like the privacy that the cube sleeping compartment gives you. The location is just a little bit of an inconvenience because to get to any MRT station you will be walking at least 15 minutes. Also there were a group of Indonesians in the dorm who came in at 2am and were obnoxiously loud even after I asked them to be quiet. It is not the fault of the hostel, but it is really annoying, perhaps you can remind guests of the quiet rule when they check in.

• 2nd Nov 2013

This hostel was the best hostel I have stayed in since coming to Europe, Gordana was lovely I really enjoyed mine time here it felt just like home. I came for only 2 nights but ended up staying a week