Location USA, Gender Male, Age 45

Woodah Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
5.4
28th Nov 2014

Not very warm or welcoming. Staff was ok but again not very warm. Next time I will stay closer to the city center.

Academy Hostel, Florence, Italy
21st Nov 2014

It was an excellent place to stay in my first trip to Florence. The staff was amazing and I really couldn't ask for more.

16th Nov 2014

This was the best place I could have stayed at for my first trip to Rome. The staff was tremendous, especially Marwa who helped so much as far as suggestions on where to eat, as well as where to explore off the beaten path. This was really refreshing because sometimes at hostels there can be a sort of a "get in and now leave me alone" sort of feeling from the staff. Not at all like that here. Terrific place and most of the other guests were really cool as well.

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
11th Nov 2013

This was a great stay for the price. The staff was really warm and helpful, and honestly they made a huge difference. The place also had a good breakfast and great suggestions on things to do. The co-ed bathroom situation was not as comfortable, but that said, the place is a great deal for the price. The location is not as near to the center as other hostels but that is Ok. Kallang is a very interesting place and lots to do off the beaten path.

HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica, Los Angeles, USA
23rd May 2013

Great stay and will stay the again when I visit LA. One worker there, Elise, really tried hard to get me a cab so I could go see my friend's play on the other side of town. Great service all around. As for the environment, my roommates were pretty cool for the most part.

Oak 112, Chicago, USA
23rd Feb 2013

I would stay here again. Thanks for a great stay. I came in late Saturday night, as my flight was delayed, and called Oak. The gentleman who answered was kind enough to leave my key and towel at the front, and make it possible for me to get into the hostel late. Thanks so much!

Hotel Welcome Inn, Zurich, Switzerland
24th Nov 2012

The person who helped me was vey helpful in getting downtown.

Stay Inn Taksim Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
16th Nov 2012

This was an outstanding place, the staff was excellent, Levent, Banu, Donya and Sonia were all helpful and friendly. The place is clean and the beds are very comfortable. This was a place that gives great value for the money. The rooms are a little small, but whatever. For the rate you really cannot complain. I know many people said in previous posts that they had trouble sleeping, but I never did. Istanbul is amazing, and so is #bunk. Eric from New York

Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Toronto, Canada