Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 43

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

This was a great stay for the price. The staff was really warm and helpful, and honestly they made a huge difference. The place also had a good breakfast and great suggestions on things to do. The co-ed bathroom situation was not as comfortable, but that said, the place is a great deal for the price. The location is not as near to the center as other hostels but that is Ok. Kallang is a very interesting place and lots to do off the beaten path.

Great stay and will stay the again when I visit LA. One worker there, Elise, really tried hard to get me a cab so I could go see my friend's play on the other side of town. Great service all around. As for the environment, my roommates were pretty cool for the most part.

Oak 112

Chicago, USA

I would stay here again. Thanks for a great stay. I came in late Saturday night, as my flight was delayed, and called Oak. The gentleman who answered was kind enough to leave my key and towel at the front, and make it possible for me to get into the hostel late. Thanks so much!

Hotel Welcome Inn

Zurich, Switzerland

The person who helped me was vey helpful in getting downtown.

#bunk beyoglu

Istanbul, Turkey

This was an outstanding place, the staff was excellent, Levent, Banu, Donya and Sonia were all helpful and friendly. The place is clean and the beds are very comfortable. This was a place that gives great value for the money. The rooms are a little small, but whatever. For the rate you really cannot complain. I know many people said in previous posts that they had trouble sleeping, but I never did. Istanbul is amazing, and so is #bunk. Eric from New York

Canadiana Backpackers Inn