Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

The only negative things about the hostel were the very sqeaky beds and the missing personal lamps. When someone enters the room, the main light goes on and everyone is awake. Same with the beds, when someone moves, everyone is awake. But again, I only paid 10 euros a night so for two nights it is okay.

• 6th Sep 2013

Myosotis Oporto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Actually I didn't stay in this hostel. I arrived, paid, checked out my room and left within the same hour. It took a long time to get there (you can't walk to the city centre), the wifi connection in the room and the common area was very poor and beds were quite noisy. If you're looking for company or social interaction, this is not your place. Although they told me the hostel was fully booked, I was the only one there.. And there's only one guy who speaks english so hard to communicate.

• 7th Aug 2013

Aveiro Rossio Hostel

Aveiro, Portugal

The hostel is located right in the old town, close to bus stops to the beach (Costa Nova, etc.), staff was great and helpful but beds were very noisy!!

• 6th Aug 2013

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

I only stayed for one night but it was really great. The Italian and Spanish guy at the reception were very welcoming and friendly and were always ready to help! the breakfast was outstanding with a great choice (cereals, viennoiserie, coffee, tea, etc.) of drinks and food. Good location, close to the promenade des anglais & not far from the old town. If I'll be in Nice again, I will certainly stay at the Meyerbeer again!

• 16th May 2013