Kiss Hostel

Split, Croatia

All I can say is that I have never been to a hostel this formal and boring. I really recommend that you pay just a little bit more and go to a place that is more fun and hostel like. The staff working there where very friendly, but it seemed like the boss was a d*ck, we weren't even aloud to leave our bags in the hostel for a few hours after checking out. There where warnings everywhere what would have to be paid, the hostel is just there to make money and not for the atmosphere. A real shame!

We are very sorry, but we don't have luggage room. We let you stay in hostel until 1 pm, although check out was at 10.30 am. At the end, we want to thank you for your staying.

Hostel & Guest House SA

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

A great place to stay, I can recommend it. If you want a quieter stay, if your in for the great night life it's a 10 min walk, which really isn't a big deal too. Staff was very friendy also.

Green Studio Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I can't complain about anything in this hostel, Staff was great, in the centre of town, perfect to meet new people. The perfect place to stay if you want to get to know the city at night and/or during the day. We'll be back!

Crosspoint Sofia Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

We had a great stay here. The only negative thing was that the showers where always occupied and there where no single toilets. Made the morning a wee bit unpleasent. Other than that a great place to stay, friendly staff, a nice common room and a good kitchen.

Holiday Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

We had a great stay here, the hostel was a bit empty at times, but that could be due to the time of year. A great place to stay!

The Aquarium Youth Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

We enjoyed our stay in Budapest! A solid and good hostel, Staff was great!

A great place to stay, we loved every moment of our extended stay. The staff is great, good fun and super helpful. Pretty much whatever you need will be orginized by them. Very homely feeling. We'll be back very soon hopefully! Clemens

• 22nd Mar 2013

Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

We had a great stay in Marrakech, We'll definitely be back!

• 20th Mar 2013

Parthenon Hostel

Chicago, USA

We had a great stay, 3 Bed room for 24$ per person, good location close to the Sears Tower and just a short walk to State Street. Facilities where clean and taken care of. The staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included, the choice was small, but we can't complain since everything else was good and the price was low. We would stay there again. :)

This hostel was the first hostel in the US that had that really nice hostel feeling. Nice and small.. friendly people.. not so stiff and hotely.. I really enjoyed my stay in San Diego!