El Misti Hostel Salvador

Salvador, Brazil

It's a nice place and relaxing I thought it was well located but it is! it's in the middle of everywhere halfway to bus stattion airport the center places to go to nice beaches!!! it's really nice!

• 23rd Jun 2013

Kokopelli Beachpackers

Mancora, Peru

It's a very nice and relaxing place... Most of the staff is nice but some if them not that much or may be just really cold, but oh well I had an amazing time I think it's a very beautiful place the pool area is amazing....

• 27th Mar 2013

Baluch Backpackers Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

it's a nice place but it's kind of small so when it gets buisy there is always no place to sit or to go... we also didn't expect a party hostel, so the noise all night long it was a little annoying... a lot of young travelers, and the bathrooms is a little problem too I think, we were kind of disappointed

• 26th Jul 2011

El Misti Botafogo Hostel e Pousada

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It's a very nice place to stay!!! I don't think I ever had that much fun in a hostel!!! The staff is really nice!!! the cook too it makes great food and they are lovely! I love their accent :) I defenetly would recommend it Thank you so much

• 30th Jun 2011

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Too noisy

Casa Kiwi Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Nice Place...Nice location, but the staff could be nicer!!!

La Serrana

Salento, Colombia

We had a great time! We met very fun people and had the opportunity to know the Chef, Joseph from Barcelona who made us a wonderfull gastronomic degustation menu! Th location is nice, the fact that's it's a little bit farther then the center offers you a beautiful vieuw and a relaxing spot!