Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Loved staying at this hostel, made great friends and it's within walking distance of so much of what Dublin has to offer. The free walking tour the offer was invaluable, I learnt so much about the city and had a real giggle on the way round! The staff were great help, super friendly and nice! I'd recommend it to anyone staying in Dublin.

• 15th May 2014

Thanks so much for your great review.

Hostel 104

New York, USA

Dont get me wrong, not all the staff were bad, but one guy in particular was horrible, rude, unhelpful, and the list could go on. bed wasn't made when I got there. asked multiple times until it eventually got done. breakfast was good. internet wasn't the most expensive i've seen. the area seems like it would be pretty nice during the day, not nice or safe at night.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

location is great as long as you've got the hang of the subways, but its really close to a station so pretty easy. Staff were really friendly, fun and super helpful, they knew everything. It had various hostel downfalls like expensive internet and not all the showers worked as well as id like... but overall a good place to stay. FYI the limo barcrawl is overpriced... and they promised an hour drive and tried to make us get out after 15 minutes and then took us to one bar and the guy organising it disappeare