The location is averagely good because it is right in front of the station, which was helpful at first, but the station is not so central. As a hostel it is very simple for several aspects, same thing for atmosphere, and because of this it is very quiet. The very negative aspect of the hostel is its closing time of 00:00. Had a negative experience with the staff because of some misunderstandings about this rule. Besides that, the staff was kind and helpful.The price per night was too high though

Ostello di Perugia centro

Perugia, Italy

The kind of hostel and characteristics it had were new to me: EXTREMELY central, very big and wonderful views from the rooms. Beautiful-designed and styled hostel. It was clean and facilities were perfectly functioning. The staff was very severe on a few points which was good or bad depending on how you see the things. I did not like the fact of having one only key to leave outside the door. Plus, I did not enjoy to be staying compulsorily out of the hostel due to a 5-hour daily closing time!

We are very sorry about your problems with the shared key system. In fact, we have a system now with individual keys for every guest, (also for the front door so they can come back when they want after midnight.) Again, we're very sorry because you were here on the last day of this old key system. We hope you will come back in the future.