Due to the central location it was quite noisy ad didn't sleep well at all. However, this was a very good hostel overall and would stay there again. Bit more expensive than other hostels but I think it was worth paying the extra

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

Good location. Some staff not the friendliest but mostly they were helpful. Bathroom wasn't that clean. Courtyard nice though and would stay again

The Great Wall Box House

Beijing, China

Loved this place. Right next to great wall. Must stay if in beijing!

Atlas Hostels

Poor security as doors to building left open and no locks for each room. However, good value for money and good location.

Keystone House Kings Cross

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Need more plugs in the rooms/a light by each bed. Bathroom in the 14 bed dorm wasn't that clean. Apart from that it was a good stay

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel, only complaint was the queue for the bathroom in the morning as the hostel was busy.

Kate Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Really enjoyed my stay here, would definitely stay again. Great value for money and kate was really nice, giving us free fruit and veg, and coffee (and shots!) when we arrived. There are buses if you don't want to walk up the steps to the guesthouse.

Summer Hostels - Meadowcourt

Edinburgh, Scotland

Thailandwow

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Loved my stay here, staff are so friendly, would definitely stay again

Thank you for your kindness comment we really appreciate your stay here and made us keep going. Many thanks again

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Its a good party hostel, but loud music was playing til 3 or 4 am on the first night I was there, don't go if you're jet lagged or want to sleep!

I've stayed here twice now and have really enjoyed it both times. Staff are really friendly and helpful, the place is very clean. Free internet and WIFI, TV and sofas in the dorm rooms. Despite other's reviews I've always met some really fun people in this hostel too. Would definitely recommend it :)

Tone on Lex

New York, USA

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

It was by far the best hostel I've stayed in, short walk to the beach and free champagne on arrival! Only downside was some (not all) of the staff there weren't too friendly with customers...

The hostel was really dirty. They seemed to let anyone into the hostel - there was a random guy asleep on the stairs when we woke up one morning! Also there were 9 people in an 8 bed room one night. During the night we also heard one of the hostel staff nearly letting another random guy into the all female dorm and it wasn't until we told him there were no beds left that they went away!