• Croatia, Mixed Group, 25-30
Stadtalm Naturfreundehaus, Salzburg, Austria
7.7
1st Jun 2013

Naturfreudenhaus is a good hostel lacking a few things to make it a great hostel. Firstly it should say that you can't get there by car. It would have saved me at least two hours driving in the rain. Secondly it doesn't really have a front desk or any common area except the dinning room. The staff was ok, the view of Salzburg is amazing and I liked the breakfast. They washed and dried my clothes free of charge. Wifi would be nice. Other than that I would recommend it.

• Croatia, Mixed Group, 25-30
Adrenaline-Check Eco Place, Bovec, Slovenia
29th May 2013

Adrenalincheck was an awesome experience. It is located next to Soča (literally 50 feet away) and very close to the mountains (if you like hiking). The staff was friendly and welcoming and they helped us with everything we needed. The place was also very clean. I would definitely recommend it to everybody looking for some outdoor experience.

• Croatia,
Bunk House Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
7th Oct 2010

The Bunk House Hostel is a cool place to stay. We stayed in room I and everything was great except the toilet, which I must say was very dirty and clogged most of the time.