• Finland, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2013

I had to put 'Excellent' in every part of the review, since it really was that good!! Great location, amazing and helpful staff 24h a day and simply the best atmosphere. I wasn't even bothered by the fact there was still lots of renovation going on in the hostel since it really made up for it in so many other aspects. Made so many new friends and will definitely be coming here the next time I'm in London!! One thing though, maybe stay somewhere else if you wish to sleep, this is a party place.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
Rock N Bowl Hostel, Bristol, England
11th Feb 2013

Stayed here for a total of seven nights and would definitely recommend for anyone staying in Bristol !! The facilities were great and clean, the staff was very helpful with all of my requests. And the atmosphere was cool, you will meet some great people there. Only thing I would complain about is that you can't get hot water from all the showers, but that's minor compared to all the upsides of the place, speaking of experience after staying in A LOT of dingy places.