JP Mansion

Krabi, Thailand

Very basic facilities at least in the basic room, good value for money though.

Non La Mer Hostel

Koh Lanta, Thailand

Nice vibes, friendly staff, handy location. Would return!

City Hostel

Kaunas, Lithuania

Hostelgate B'n'B

Vilnius, Lithuania

3city Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

Angel Hostel

Torun, Poland

Paid peanuts for a two-person room, no kitchen or common spaces.

Berlin, Germany

Well located, quite basic.

Orient Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Good location and breakfast. No common room or a guest kitchen, only restaurants..

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Excellently located, very nice staff and all the facilities required to get to know fellow travellers. Breakfast was incredible and they operate tours & other stuff also. Would definitely recommend, even the 18-bed dorm was pleasant.

• 29th Mar 2013
  • Finland

Nomads Hostel

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

Nice location and a beautiful house. Staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was wonderful. I was the only guest so can't say too much about the atmosphere, but at least the common room was well suited for socializing. Enjoyed my stay a lot! No lockers, though..

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The hostel is being moved to a different location and most of the reviews are based on the old one, I suppose. I wasn't informed so I had to make a bit of a detour but the new one's not that far from anything, either. Quite close to a big street though so bring earplugs. The facilities are still a work in progress, there were some lockers but not enough. Breakfast was good and the staff wonderful and helpful so in total it was still a good experience

Thank you ! Most of the reviews are based on our services, our team work, the weather, the combination of the guests and their behaviour, their demands, their education, their origin, their habits, their experience and their mood of course. After 2 years of activity, we deserved a better location as long as the old one need some renovations. We do our best to keep our promises and improve our services.

Old Town Brasov Hostel

Brasov, Romania

All the basic requirements were ok. Good lockers, occasional delays with warm water.. Had to wake up the staff a couple of times. Situated a bit off the center but in a nice area. Good value for the price.

Sibiu Travellers Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

I was the only customer so can't really say about the atmosphere and I saw the owner pretty much only when I arrived and when I left. He was very helpful, though. The location's close to the train and bus stations and it's not too far from the centre either. Nice kitchen and hot showers worked.

Freeborn Hostel

Timisoara, Romania

Great location and nice beds with curtains (Y). The owner was genuinely interested in helping travellers make the most of their trips and always had time. Thanks a lot!

Hi 5 Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

great location, relaxed atmosphere and organized activities in case you're bored. had fun but also slept well. curtains for the dorm beds are a plus! bring earplugs as cars from the street can be heard quite clearly even through the night.