• Canada, Male, 31-40
Hostelboat Anna Maria II, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.3
11th Oct 2013

Arriving in the rain with no signage on the boat meant finding the small hatchway by trial and error... Not a great first impression. My room was next to the showers, which apparently were all-hours, which meant that every time any of the many (strangely) hostile guests I shared this hostelboat with decided to shower, I could not sleep. In fact, from 3am-430am, I lay awake and contemplated what I had done to deserve this. Affordable, but not comfortable or pleasant.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 31-40
Anna houseboat, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9th Oct 2013

My friends and I were absolutely delighted to stay at the Anna Houseboat. It is a beautiful and well maintained space, hosted by friendly locals, with easy access to the surrounding area. I heartily recommend this property to anyone seeking an unforgettable and relaxing 'hostelboat' experience. Thanks, Thijs and Dawn!

• Canada,
Vita Nova, Amsterdam, Netherlands
21st Sep 2010

I enjoyed my stay, if not my proximity to the shared bathroom and shower. I'd stay at the Vita Nova again!