Reviews: MiraM

Location: Norway, Gender: Female, Age: 22

St. Clair Hotel and Hostel

Vancouver, Canada

Ok, simply ok. Great location and good price.

• 25th Jun 2013

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

Excelent hostlel! Great staff and great location!

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Norway

Despite what it says on hostelworld there is no restaurant. At least it wasn't open when I was there...

• 21st Jun 2013
  • Norway

Nice hostel with superfriendly staff. The beds are really comfy.

• 19th Jun 2013
  • Norway

Great hostel. Good beds, wonderful hot showers. Good balance between relaxing and partying.

• 17th Jun 2013
  • Norway

Great place, though the staff seemed a little absent minded. Good breakfast. Awesome beds. Amazing showers. Really bad wifi connection.

Great staff! They are super friendly :) I really enjoyed my stay.

Pirwa Hostel La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

Nice hostel with good atmosphere! Was calm and nice when I was there. Good location between the bus station and down town. Staff were lovely! Only downside was that when I did laundry I didn't get all my cloths back, and I got someone else's underwear...

Hostal Rural

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Small, alway busteling and charming hostel. Great beds!

The best.

Kokopelli Beachpackers

Mancora, Peru

Great people. Great place. Though noisy at night.

Vibes Hostel

Quito, Ecuador

Had a great stay, Vibes is a nice hostal. Though the bunk beds shake every time someone breaths.

• 6th May 2013

Hosteria Rose Cottage

Otavalo, Ecuador

The location is lovely, and the atmosphere is great. However despite being promised keys I never received them. Because no one gets keys anyone can enter and steal stuff from the dorms. While I was there someone had money stolen from their bag. There are lockers provided, but they are tiny so you can't fit a laptop or a tablet. Also, the lockers aren't attached, so someone could just carry them off. The kitchen is really poorly equipped, and the breakfast is really bad, just white toast.

• 3rd May 2013
  • Norway

As you say the place is lovely, we're sorry you were not given a key to the dorm,we were busy recently and tourists often take away keys by mistake,but now we have plenty,also we are going to fix the security cabinet to the floor as you suggest.RoseCottage is a quiet and safe place, no one ever reported any theft to us so maybe the person you mention lost his money elsewhere.For breakfast you should have had fresh rolls and juice, we\re sorry you didnt,hot breakfast is available as extra

Yambolombia Hostel

Salento, Colombia

The Cranky Croc Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Loved the lockers! So nice to be able to lock up all my stuff, and was really clever that they had lights and plug points inside. Then I could charge my stuff without worrying. Some of the staff were really helpful, whereas others seemed rather uninterested.

• 28th Apr 2013

Fireside Lodge

Whistler, Canada

Excellent place to stay. The atmosphere was great! It was very calm while I was there, which I really enjoyed.

• 25th Apr 2013

• 9th Feb 2013

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I had a really great stay at HomePlus Hostel! It is a great place to stay. Andrew is a great guy who is helpefull with anything and everything. I really recomend staying here if you are in doubt about where to stay in Budapest! While I was there the hostel had some security issues, but Andrew implementet a new lock system on the day I left, so that should be solved by the time you get there. HomePlus hostel is a great place to stay and to meet fellow travelers :)

• 1st Jul 2012

Where 2 Next

Manila, Philippines

I had a great time! Thanx for all the help!

• 4th Jan 2012