Location USA, Gender Male, Age 48

Pal's Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
23rd Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Pal's. The location was superb, and it was very easy to find. I must say that Pal's had one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in at a hostel. This really helps after a long day of walking. The room itself is like an apartment, and the storage space is very good and secure. This is not a party hostel, however, if you are looking for a place with location and comfort, than this is the place for you! If I am ever in Budapest again, this is the place I will stay.

A Wild Elephants Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
20th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Wild Elephants. The staff and atmosphere were absolutely great. Being a little bit older did not matter, as I was welcomed in with open arms. There was a community dinner at night that gave you a chance to meet the other people at the hostel. This was a great experience. I would for sure stay here again. The location was ideal and close to all of the main tourist sites. Again..wonderful experience.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
18th Aug 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Wombats. As always, he facilities were well kept, and the property well maintained. I really enjoyed my stay, and I will for sure stay here again into the future.

The Bulldog, Amsterdam, Netherlands
29th Aug 2015

I had a nice stay at this hostel. The location is only a ten minute walk from the train station. The location is very close to many main attractions, and they are easy to get too on foot. It is very easy to meet people with the large common area. It is located right in the red light district, so if you want quite in the evening, this may not be the hostel for you. If you want to be in the middle of the crowds, this is a very good place. I would stay here again if ever the opportunity arose.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
26th Aug 2015

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were very friendly upon my arrival. The rooms had sizeable lockers to store your luggage, and the rooms had two outlets per bed in the room I stayed in, so there was not a need to share with charging your devices. Atmosphere was very good, and there is a large common area and outdoor area to sit, relax and enjoy. I would definitely stay here again if ever the opportunity arises.

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
23rd Aug 2015

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were all super friendly. This hostel has a different design in the interior than I am not used to. It is a bit of a maze to find your room, however once you have done it there is no problem. This hostel is a shoe free hostel meaning you leave your shoes in a common area and walk through the hostel in your socks or bare feet. Amenities were very good, and there are several places to socialize with other travelers. I would definitely stay here again.

Thanks so much for your kind words! Great that you had a wonderful experience here. Welcome back anytime. Kind regards Charmaine CBP

Sentrum Hostel, Oslo, Norway
7.4
21st Aug 2015

I had a nice stay at this hostel. It was very close to the central train station which was a plus. It was easy to get to the main attractions from here. All in all, the amenities were okay, however there is no real common room or area to socialize that has a large capacity. If I ever came to Oslo again, I would consider staying here again.

Zeppelin Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
28th Aug 2014

This was a nice hostel to stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and they allowed me to store my bags all day while I toured around on checkout day, The lockers were very spacious and most likely could store all the luggage you have. The facilities were very good concerning the bathroom and showers. The atmosphere was fun while I stayed there. I would recommend this hostel, and I would definitely stay here again.

Old Town Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
25th Aug 2014

This was a nice hostel with a perfect location. You are literally steps away from the main area inside of Old Town. The lockers were very spacious which was helpful with a large backpack. There was only one bathroom and shower for each floor, and it was not very large, however I only had to wait a time or two to use. There was always some juice and cookies out waiting for the guests to partake which was nice after a hot day. I would recommend this hostel, and I would definitely stay here again.

Tchaikovsky Hostel, Split, Croatia
24th Aug 2014

This was a nice hostel with spacious lockers. The staff were very friendly and helpful with directions, and offered great tips and suggestions. The beds had curtains which was a big plus for privacy. I had a very nice stay and would recommend to others. I would definitely stay here again.

Kaptol Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
23rd Aug 2014

This was a very nice hostel. The location is a short walk from the train station, and the Cathedral is practically in the front door across the street. The staff were great especially Adella. It was raining when I arrived, and she immediately gave me an umbrella to use to not get wet, as well as having a breakfast ready for me on my departure which was quite early. The lockers were very spacious, and the facilities were clean. I would definitely stay here again.

Frankfurt Hostel, Frankfurt, Germany
8.0
21st Aug 2014

My locker would not work for there was no key. Unfortunatly there was not à spare key for this locker. Good news is nothing was taken. Other than this the hostel was good with a great location right near the main train station. I would stay there again.

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber, Zurich, Switzerland
7.7
22nd Sep 2013

The hostel was in a good location near the main train station. Be prepared to climb stairs, for the rooms are on the upper floors of the building. The rooms were okay, but I would prefer larger lockers to secure my belongings. Everything was clean and appearred in order. I would prefer more outlets to plug in my electronic devices, but my roommates and I shared the one's available. I would stay here again, and I would recommend to others.

20th Sep 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. The hostel is in a nice location very near the train station, and there is a large market across the street with shopping and entertainment. There are lockers with door key locks, so your things are very secure. The rooms are nice sized where you have some privacy. The atmosphere and facilities were good. I would stay here again, and I would recommend to others.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
18th Sep 2013

I enjoyed my stay here. The hostel was very near the train station which made my stay a lot easier. There are large lockers that are key activated, so your things will be very secure. The beds were comfortable, and you put your sheets on yorself so you know they are clean. The atmosphere and facilities were good, and the rooms are big enough where you have some privacy. I would stay here again, and I would recommend to others.

Luxembourg City Hostel, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
7.4
17th Sep 2013

I had a nice stay at this hostel. You must walk down a hill to arrive at the hostel from the main road, and when it rains, this could make for a little difficulty if you carry a lot of luggage. The facilities were okay. The breakfast area was very big with varieties to choose from. I would stay here again, and I would recommend to others.

The Walrus Hostel, London, England
7.1
13th Sep 2013

I enjoyed my stay here. The hostel was very near a train station with easy access to many of the London tourist attractions. It would be nice to have larger lockers to store your belongings in, but overall I felt safe leaving my non important items unsecure. The atmosphere and staff were great. I would stay here again, and I would recommend to others.

12th Sep 2013

I had a wonderful stay here. The hostel is still new, and it is very clean. The location is very good as it is near the train station. The staff were excellant, and they were very helpful. The lounge room was not completed yet, but it looks like it will be amazing. I would definetly stay here again, and I would recommend to others.

Langstars, Zurich, Switzerland
22nd Sep 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were frinedly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Zebra Hostel, Milan, Italy
6.9
21st Sep 2012

The reception area was slow. The main reason was one person working and they had to continue to take time away from the check in process to let people out or in because they did not have their pass key.

Affittacamere Patrizia, Cinque Terre, Italy
20th Sep 2012

Very nice comfortable hostel. There is a short walk to the train station, and it is located in the heart of town. This hostel has a nice homelike atmosphere, and I would definetely stay here again.

18th Sep 2012

This hostel is a cool hostel to stay. Very close to the train station, and metro station. The atmosphere was great. I have stayed here two times, and I would stay here again.

8.0
15th Sep 2012

Very nice hostel with a friendly and helpful staff. A little walk from the Metro, but worth the walk for a terrific atmosphere. I have stayed here two times, and I would stay here again.

St Christopher's Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
12th Sep 2012

Very nice hostel.This hostel just opened, and the staff were friendly, helpful, and energetic. The common room wasn't quite finished yet, but no matters, for the rest of the hostel was spot on. A little walk from the metro, but worth this for the atmosphere. I would stay there again.

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
22nd Sep 2011

Nice hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. This hostel has a party type atmosphere. I enjoyed my stay here, and I would stay again.

Greg & Tom Hostel, Krakow, Poland
20th Sep 2011

Nice hostel. It was very close to the train station, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
18th Sep 2011

This was a fun hostel. There was a bar/lounge area on the roof that overlooked the city. The hostel was within walking distance of a metro stop. I enjoyed my stay here, and I would stay here again.

St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9.3
16th Sep 2011

Fun and friendly staff and willing to help with directions and questions. Had a wonderful time. Would definitely stay here again.

21st Sep 2010

St. Christopher's Paris was a cool hostel to stay at. The room I stayed in was very spacious, and the security cages were more than adequate to store my things. The bathrooms were segregated, and on oppisite ends of the hall. There was a large social area inside and outside. The location to the train station was fairly close, and easily accesible. I would definetly stay here again.

7.3
18th Sep 2010

The hostel was very close to the Termini station. The common area was a great place to meet other travelers. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay here again if I come back to Rome.