Posada San Francisco, San Juan, Puerto Rico
7.7
19th Feb 2014

This hostel has nice kitcens and big fridges inside. And there is a midium-size supermarket called SuperMax where you can go on foot in a five minutes. So you can cook three meals by yourself during your stay at this hostel. If you are female, you advice you to stay in a female dorm.

Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
31st Aug 2013

I am a budget traveler who has already been retired in my mother land. The price of Cheers Hostel is not cheap from the angle of the standard of hostel world, but it includes breakfast, tax and service charge and they serve rich breakfast which has quantity and quality enough for spending a whole day. And they supply fresh water all day long. So you can make nice coffee and tea in the kitchen. Let's use these good points during our stay. Moreover they do not impose age restriction on over 50.

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
12th Nov 2012

I arrived at LGA at 9:00 PM, and I went to Q4 Hotel by Q72 bus and 7-Line safely. It took 45 minutes. I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art by subway every day during my stay and I bought some foods on my way back to the hostel. There is a supermarket called Western Beef, but it is a little far away from the hostel. It took 15 minutes on foot. The kitchen on the basement floor is clean, wide and well-equipped..

Thank you for leaving a review for Q4 Hotel. We greatly appreciate it and hope you enjoyed your stay here. Hope you have a joyous holiday! Best, ML

• Japan,
Jalan-Jalan Besi, Melaka, Malaysia
5th Mar 2011

There is an air-con in the dorm and we always shut the door. So mosquitos did not bother us while we were sleeping.