Reviews: juliortega4444816

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Goodnight Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is a very relaxing hostel. The beds are amazing; very comfortable. The bathrooms are great and the internet super fast.

Amigo Hostel Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is a good hostel, but it is a little too expensive and It's far away from all the main places in the city.

Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel, but a little expensive.

Central Station Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good place to rest in a very great location.

Amsterdam Hostel Centre

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice hostel in a great location.

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel in a great location. Nice common areas. My room was spacious and the beds were great.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel with great location. The staff is friendly, the rooms are alright. The breakfast is actually very good and the bar is awesome; perfect place to meet people. They just need to have internet in the rooms, because you can only use it at the bar. But overall, this is a great, fun hostel.

Hi, Thanks so much for your review! Currently we are installing wifi at our rooms, so next time your visiting the Hans Brinker Hotel you can go online at our rooms! Greetings, Hans Brinker

Amsterdam Hostel Sarphati

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I've stayed in more than 50 hostels in many countries. And the guy working at night at this place has been the rudest I've even encountered. The guy would yell at guests and he would threaten them with kicking them out in the middle of the night. There is a guy from England working at the reception during the day and he is cool; friendly and helpful. My room had no windows, only an A/C that didn't really work. The internet was okay, and the bathroom was alright.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice and clean hostel. The staff is super friendly and the breakfast is amazing!!

Amsterdam Hostel Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel with friendly staff. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean and spacious. The location couldn't be better. There are bars, restaurants and coffeshops all over the place. The internet was good, but they do not have lockers.

Puriwasi

Lima, Peru

Great hostel in a very good location near restaurants and all kinds of stores. The beds are very comfortable, and the bathrooms are always clean and in perfect working conditions. The terrace is big and has a nice little bar too. The staff is very friendly and always willing to answer any questions you may have. I really like this hostel and will stay here again in the future.

Condor's House

Lima, Peru

Nice hostel with very friendly staff. The kitchen is big, the beds are very comfortable and bathrooms are always clean.

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

This is a party hostel... If you want to meet people, drink a lot, go to bed at the break of dawn and wake up at 3 pm to do everything all over again, this is the place for you. If you want to sleep at night, you should go somewhere else.

Aji Verde Hostel San Pedro de Atacama

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Great hostel with very comfortable beds. Even though it's located a little far from the main part or town, it's not too far from stores and restaurants. It is very big and has great staff.

7 Duendes

Salta, Argentina

Great hostel is a great location. The rooms are very spacious, as well as the lockers. The beds are very comfortable and the back patio is great! The kitchen is big and everything works fine. The showers have hot water all the time and the staff is always nice and willing to help.

Che Salguero Youth Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

Great hostel with very nice and helpful staff. The kitchen and bathroom were always clean and the patio is fantastic.

Sabatico Travelers Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of my favorite hostels in the world! It is a very safe place and incredibly comfortable! I was originallly going to stay in Buenos Aires for a week and I ended up staying almost a month. All the people working at Sabatico is helpful, friendly, and fun! The kitchen and common areas are spacious, the beds are fantastic and the bathrooms are always clean. The breakfast is good too. I will definitely stay here again.

Hostal El Refugio

Pucon, Chile

What a fantastic place! The atmosphere is great, the bathrooms are spacious and always clean. They have two kitchens and the dome dorms are actually very nice. The best thing of this hostel is probably the staff. The girls working at El Refugio are friendly, helpful and fun. I wish other hostels had staff as awesome as the people working here.

Hostel El Castillo

Santiago, Chile

Great hostel with a great kitchen, great patio and spacious bathrooms. The showers had freezing cold water most of the time. The staff is friendly but they leave the reception unattended many times a day. The hostel is in a good location, close to restaurants and bars, but kinda far from the subway and supermarket. It's very clean and the beds are very comfortable.

Beds are very comfortable, the men's bathroom has two showers but only one is used cause there is a foul smell coming out of the other one. It seems like they clean the bathrooms once a day, cause most of the time they are dirty. The kitchen is awesome, the bar is great and the staff is pretty cool.

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

It is very easy to get there from the airport and train station. The rooms are very cool and spacious. The common area is very cozy and they have a small but good kitchen. The bathroom was always clean and they have great showers. I recommend this place.

Very comfortable beds and very spacious rooms. It's fairly close to the city center, Galeria Krakowsa and the Bus and Train stations. The lockers are big and the bathrooms are in great condition and always clean.

Krakow Backpackers Hostel

Krakow, Poland

You won't find a better location for such a cheap hostel. It is always clean and it's perfect for a good night rest. The only problem I had was that the internet didn't work properly. But I would really recommend this place.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This place has a great bar, and very good and cheap food. The location is a few minutes walking to alexanderplatz. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The toilets and showers are always clean and in perfect working condition. This is a great place to party or rest without trouble. I recommend it.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is a party hostel. If you are looking to met people and smoke and drink and have fun, you won't be disappointed. If the only thing you wanna do is sleep, you probably should go somewhere else. This was my second time staying at this place and I really like it.

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experience with us! Yes, we like to party, our bar is open until 3am but we also like our guest to get a good night of sleep! We do have free earplugs at the reception. We are glad you liked your stay anyway though! Hopefully we'll see you again for a 3rd visit! Cheers, The Flying Pig Uptown

This place has probably the best showers I have seen in a hostel. The bathroom is always clean and everything is in perfect conditions. The breakfast is OK, the rooms are spacious and super clean. It's not near the center, but it's not that far either. I would recommend this hostel and would love to stay there again in the future.

Hi, Thanks so much for such an awesome review! It really made us smile! If you would love to come back we would love to have you! Happy travels from the Bauhaus Team!

Center Ramblas

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is in a great location; you can walk to many important attractions in a few minutes. The beds are very comfortable and the lockers are very big.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great Hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My room was spacious and super clean. The bathroom and kitchen are in great condition. I recommend this place.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good Hostel with excellent staff; very friendly and helpful. Very close to the metro, and a few minutes walking to plaza del Sol. The showers are a little small, but they are clean and in good condition. The kitchen and the rooms are spacious. The breakfast is very poor though.

St. Nicholas Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is a fantastic place to stay. The staff was always willing to help you out with anything, there are many restaurants, supermarkets, and internet cafes around the corner. The hostel is always clean and it is also a good place to rest and have fun. I'm looking forward to go back to Buenos Aires and stay at St. Nicholas Hostel once more.

Eco Hostel

Santiago, Chile

This was honestly, one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff is awesome, and they are always willing to help you out with anything. The rooms are big! The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are always clean. They have two patios that are perfect for reading, eating, drinking, chilling, or making friends! They dining room is great and the kitchen is perfect. I couldn't recommend this hostel more.

Hostel Internacional Campo Base

Mendoza, Argentina

This was a fantastic hostel! You can book tours at the reception. We booked three! The bathroom was always clean and in proper conditions. The staff was always friendly and the bar was also nice. The parties were awesome!!! I would recommend this hostel to anyone. If you want a good night sleep, if you want adventure, or if you want to party till the break of dawn... Campo Base is the place!

Delirio Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

Our room was infested with bed bugs. INFESTED.

Casaclub Hostel

Valparaiso, Chile

The staff is always smiling and willing to answer any question you have. The facilities are great, but the kitchen a little to small... The hostel is a little far from the center or the city, but still is good, comfortable place to stay. I recommend it.

Red Hostel Montevideo

Montevideo, Uruguay

The staff was rude to us and they gave us wrong info many times.. Our room didn't have air conditioning. They wouldn't tell us were the clubs were, because they wanted us to stay and drink at the hostel, but buying drinks at the bar of course, because you cannot bring alcohol from outside...

Sur Hostel

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

We stayed at this hostel only one night.. but the staff was friendly, the rooms were spacious enough and the beds were comfortable. The bathrooms and the kitchen were clean, and the patios were nice and quiet. I recommend this hostel.