Mexico City Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

I stayed here for a couple of nights and I founded very helpful as is really good located .. Only one problem is that wifi wasn't working petty well , but apart from that the hostel is good opcion for money and for location ..

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

I stayed for two nights and I had a good time.. the atmosphere is really cool and the stuff is very helpful, breakfast is awesome and they also give pasta for dinner.. nice place..!!

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed for three nights and I had a good time .!! The stuff is friendly and they always help you if u need it, good location just 5 minutes walk from the main attractions..

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

It has free Wifi, the dorms are really really cool... its like a gothic stile too.. and it feels that you have your own prived cabin.. i like that.. breakfast is good, and it has a good location as well, just a few minuts walk from the beach and from downtown.. just there's one thing they have to change.... there's someone working at night that seems to be tired of his job.. he's not nice and always angry.. so dont get home too late cause he will get so mad. But the rest of the stuff is helpfull

Hostal Marino

Ibiza, Spain

Is a nice place to stay in San Antonio.. Stuff is friendly and they are always happy.. The guy at the bar is friendly and always mekes you laugh..

HI Europa Brugge

Bruges, Belgium

It was a lovely hostel.. I love it.. is just 10 minutes walk from the train station and very close to downtown as well, stuff is very friendly and helpfull too. it has green Areas, parking, free Wifi, The Breakfast is one of the best I've have... is just the best place to stay in Town =)

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

is a brand new place.. and its also really nice.. it used to be a church and now its a comun area.. really nice and the stuff is so helpfull and friendly too.. just a few steps from the Train Station and the Catedral too.. free Wifi ..

Thanks for you rating and the very nice comment. We are looking forward to see you again.

Penguin Village

Dahab, Egypt

The hostel is good located and the stuff is really friendly.. the atmosphere is good and you can meet some good people there.. I book it for 4 nights and at the end i stayed for 10... good Internet conection too..

New Palm Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

elocation is really good... just a few steps from the gates of the old city.. but the owner or the guy in charge was really arrogant and he also tried to charge us more... We booked an 8 beds room and he put us in a 12 beds room... and it was really durty... they need to clean it often... smell so bad..

The hostel was really nice. it was a good stuff and a good atmosphere.. I felt like at home..

hIs a really nice place to stay.. is also very close from Termini Station, and the rooms are brand new.. good atmosphere and clean as well.. The stuff is helpfull and they give you all the information you need.. theres one thing.. Wifi is free for only one hour per day so if you need more time you have to pay for it.. =S

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

the best place in town.. I just love it.. good location and really friendly stuff... =) breakfast was really good and the kitchen is also good...